Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Max Haufe ?

Article about: Hello, i hold a HJ conversion buckle with Maker RZM UE 106 H . Last days i came across a NSKK buckle with same maker . The maker mark is for me not 100% conclusively . Where can help ? Norma

Default Max Haufe ?

Hello,

i hold a HJ conversion buckle with Maker RZM UE 106 H .

Max Haufe ?

Last days i came across a NSKK buckle with same maker .

The maker mark is for me not 100% conclusively .

Who can help ?

Normaly i know Max Haufe as RZM KH 31 H taken from the M4 list .............
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Max Haufe ?
    P
    Many

Very strange Markus, RZM UE 106 should be August Schulze, Berlin as per the M5 codes, I wonder if Haufe bought buckles from them, marked them and sold them on?
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Very strange Markus, RZM UE 106 should be August Schulze, Berlin as per the M5 codes, I wonder if Haufe bought buckles from them, marked them and sold them on?
    Hello Ben,

yes i think so.........strange........
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

Was the NSKK buckle also marked UE 106 with the H marking?
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    Was the NSKK buckle also marked UE 106 with the H marking?
    Hello,

yes Ben and i bought it ;

It's a nickel one piece buckle .

Let it arrive ............
    Last edited by yellow12; 05-06-2015 at 06:44 PM.
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

If thats the case then Markus, I would say IMO it is a case that Haufe bought buckles from them and sold them on with their markings, August Schulze would have been around longer than Haufe just with the sheer amount of buckles that are around by them, interesting development my friend
    Ben

Hello,

here the only pic :

Max Haufe ?
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

Max Haufe from Grossröhrdorf - KH 31 (M4/31) already lost his RZM-permission with the date December 10, 1935.
    This was announced in the Mitteilungsblatt der RZM from January 4, 1936. Page 7. They never got back
    their number. They are anyway not mentioned in the 1938 RZM Herstellungsvorschriften.

I have always said that all RZM lists made and are published, suck while in none of them the withdrawing
    of permissions is included. This is caused while the author's that made that lists did not have available all
    of the issues from the Mitteilungsblatt.

UE 106 indeed was August Schulze from Berlin;
    M4/106 was Maria Schenkl from Wien.
    Haufe was not allowed to make the conversions. Do not ask me why the H is included, maybe in this
    case it just stands for Hilfsbetrieb.

Hello Wim ,

thank you vor this info .

Then i acquisit a buckle with interesting maker story ........

BTW we see us in Overloon at saturday ........
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

Hello
    yes this buckle is Hauf- why it is marked UE106 we will never know, a mistake possibly, a contract between 2 makers possible- but Hauf for sure. I hold an HJ marked RZM KH31 H - same H in a box ..
    the makers mark on the DJ was made prior to the conversion- the companies tasked with the DJ to HJ conversions did not mark the converted buckles in any way.
    Many things happened that were against regulations, things slipped through the cracks..
    I also have a nickel over BRASS HJ which has the same marking.. HJ buckles were not supposed to be made of brass- but it happened, I have 4 different examples in brass from 3 different makers.
    I know that the rules work most of the time, but not always
    Chad

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast