Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here

Multi-mark hj e.m. - good?

Article about: The front of a nickel auction hj buckle looks good to me, but the 'too many marks' on reverse makes me think no no no & again no. Sorry the pix are too small to show clearly here but the

?

Default Multi-mark hj e.m. - good?

The front of a nickel auction hj buckle looks good to me, but the 'too many marks' on reverse makes me think no no no & again no. Sorry the pix are too small to show clearly here but they include (all on or near the front edge) from the left: The assmann logo and under it a&s, then in the middle in front of the catch ges. Gesch. Then on the other side a single circle rzm (with bar on z) and under that the number 17.

Is this 'too much of a good thing'? Thanks

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Multi-mark hj e.m. - good?
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Multi-mark hj e.m. - good?

A original buckle. Lots of markings but a well known buckle. Search around and you'll find examples.

?

Here is one I sold recently.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Multi-mark hj e.m. - good?   Multi-mark hj e.m. - good?  

If the buckle is the same as the example Kirby has shown then it is a good buckle
    Ben

?

Hi Vady

Nothing to add to what kirby and Ben said. Just a note of caution perhaps: Although very striking, this particular combination of markings is one of those most often encountered on early Assmann HJ buckles. So don't overpay as you'll very easily find others of this type.

Best regards, Kurt