Militaria Romandie - Top
Display your banner here

My Deutsches Jungvolk supporter buckle , quite emotional.

Article about: Hi chaps , i received my rare Deutsches Jungvolk belt and buckle today along with a drum hanger apparently belonging together. I must admit i was quite taken aback on how tiny the belt strap

?

Default My Deutsches Jungvolk supporter buckle , quite emotional.

Hi chaps , i received my rare Deutsches Jungvolk belt and buckle today along with a drum hanger apparently belonging together. I must admit i was quite taken aback on how tiny the belt strap and buckle were , i thought the child that wore this must have been younger than 10 years old surely. And he carried a drum aswell , i felt pretty emotional thinking about it. It couldn't have been easy for the poor lad. Great bit of history in the post.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My Deutsches Jungvolk supporter buckle , quite emotional.
    P
    Many

It is really surprisingly small. And I have to say that I like it very much. Remarkable belt and buckle. Wonderful item.

Best regards,
    Franko

?

Quote by Franjo Vuk View Post
    It is really surprisingly small. And I have to say that I like it very much. Remarkable belt and buckle. Wonderful item.

Best regards,
    Franko
    Thank you Franko , it's a nice piece of history. I do like these supporters buckles i must admit. Something different.

?

Hello,
    It's a nice Buckle from the "Pfadfinder " Bund ....
    The "Sigrune" was known to be used in various covenants before 1933 (Scouts / Wölflinge etc)
    the pieces should be procured privately and I would not necessarily want to assign the "DJ"!
    Regards!
    Kabl
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture My Deutsches Jungvolk supporter buckle , quite emotional.  

?

It's a typical supporter / sympathizer buckle setup. Kabl. And The roundel has all the characteristics of similar sympathiser roundels , the toothing around the edge of the roundel and it's general shape etc. It is a Deutsches Jungvolk supporter buckle. Not scouts. Lol.

?

Apologies for disagreeing, jimm. It's a typical "anybody can buy it" buckle setup. There were no Deutsches Jungvolk "supporters": Either one was a member or one was not. Your buckle just screams scouts. Which does not devalue it in the least, but makes it rather more interesting in my mind.

?

This is going to be a mixed view i am sure.. I appreciate your input fellas but i apologise to disagree , i have never seen another apart from the pic pasted below (i circled it in red) posted by another member on here (with a lot of other German military buckles) , please see other supporter veriant roundels pics which can be seen in this link 3 of which include the toothed edge style roundels which appear on my buckle.

35mm HJ/DJ & Small Sympathiser Buckles

These toothed type roundels IMO are only found on supporter buckles. Please show me an early German scout buckle with the same setup and similar toothed roundel or sig rune roundel. No disrespect given and none taken gentlemen. also please see attached previous thread on this particular buckle

I've just bought this early 1933 deutsches jungvolk buckle , Rare?.

My Deutsches Jungvolk supporter buckle , quite emotional. (only other pic i have seen of same buckle posted by another member)

Thank you Gents.