Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

My new Deutsche Jungvolk buckle

Article about: Hello, here for opinions my new DJ . Wondefull design of the Rune and interest marking . Is it Albert Winges ?

Default My new Deutsche Jungvolk buckle

Hello,

here for opinions my new DJ .

Wondefull design of the Rune and interest marking .

Is it Albert Winges ?

My new Deutsche Jungvolk buckleMy new Deutsche Jungvolk buckle
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement My new Deutsche Jungvolk buckle
    P
    Many

Default re: My new Deutsche Jungvolk buckle

That looks a fantastic buckle Markus and I have never seen this type of make up before on a DJ buckle, where do you find your buckles? You always seem to find unusual or rare makers, have you got a time machine?

Grusse
    Ben

Quote by Ben Evans View Post
    That looks a fantastic buckle Markus and I have never seen this type of make up before on a DJ buckle, where do you find your buckles? You always seem to find unusual or rare makers, have you got a time machine?

Grusse
    Hi Ben ,

Any time you need something new to the hobby to keep it interesting.

I'm the one wheedled Austrians

It would be interesting to specifications of the manufacturer, because if I lie right?
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

I am sorry to say and I hope that I am totally wrong, however this is NOT a buckle that I would like in my DJ collection.

Regards,

David

Quote by David North View Post
    I am sorry to say and I hope that I am totally wrong, however this is NOT a buckle that I would like in my DJ collection.

Regards,

David
    Hello David,

i know this buckledesign over more years because without marker .

This design is very rare to find .

That means I would never buy a piece if I'm not 100% sure!

However, this is the first that I see with makermark .
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

For me gents from the front it looks original as does the shape of the box, but the catch solder and mark is new to me, I was actually hoping this was a buckle I had not encountered
    Ben

HI gents
    to be totally honest, my first thought on this was that the catch was replaced, or it was a put together buckle..
    the 2 piece DJ with a vaulted rune is not unheard of, and the box and rune look great.. it peaked my interest.. so I checked my collection catalog.. and what do you know... I have an RZM 64 HJ with the same mark and the same UGLY and somewhat suspect looking catch!
    this might be a manufacturing characteristic for this maker..as ugly and scary as it appears
    I will post pics in a few..

My new Deutsche Jungvolk buckleMy new Deutsche Jungvolk buckleMy new Deutsche Jungvolk buckle

Quote by Chad William View Post
    My new Deutsche Jungvolk buckleMy new Deutsche Jungvolk buckleMy new Deutsche Jungvolk buckle
    Hello Chad

thank you for post this pictures !

I'm know this HJ by a friend collector in unworn condition with same catch but now marker . And also a DJ with same catch and soldert rune , with no marker .

The joy was huge when I saw this belt buckle marked and could buy
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

I promise that I am not playing the "Devils Advocate" here, however I just do not feel entirely comfortable with both the DJ and the HJ buckles shown here. Neither would I want in my collection, although perhaps I am being a tad neurotic. There are two factors of concern and the lesser being the somewhat unorthodox catch and the wildly unprofessional method of affixing to the body of the buckle. The overall detail to both buckles are I think fine, although the RZM logo and the makers code is the feature which I am most uncomfortable with. To myself, the marks appear to be inconsistent hand punched types and toward which I would not normally expect to see on either of these buckles. It is odd that the positioning of the dual marks differ on each buckle and the "soft" application is so typical of the fake stampings.

Hopefully I am completely wrong about these two buckles. Instead, perhaps I am unable to recognise the eccentricity and signature markings of this most obscure buckle manufacturer.

For the moment at least, two buckles which I feel are questionable.

Regards,

David

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast