Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

New DJ buckle

Article about: Got new buckles, really like.

Default New DJ buckle

Got new buckles, really like.New DJ buckleNew DJ buckleNew DJ buckleNew DJ buckle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement New DJ buckle
    P
    Many

?

Very nice buckles! I've never seen one with both UE and KH codes. UE91 and KH32 both correspond to Gebrüder Hahne, Lüdenscheid using the M5 and M4 codes. I would say that the other buckle was made by Overhoff.

Nice example to me timothy

Hello,

two nice marked buckles with not so often seen maker marks !!!
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Very nice buckles!...
    Last edited by Gunny Hartmann; 09-07-2014 at 06:27 PM.

Both nice buckles with good rare makings, I like the RZM 24
    Ben

Thanks, glad you liked them.

Zepplin
    thank you for sharing these! I really like the UE and KH marked buckle! I have a nearly identical example by Hahne.
    This buckle is a great example of the changing RZM marking system. There are many examples of buckles that show the changing regulations and how the manufacturers dealt wit it. This buckle was originally only marked RZM UE91 when it was produced. My guess is that while these buckles were still in the warehouse a marking change occurred and they added the KH32 stamp. My buckle has the KH32 much closer to the 91 than yours. Most of these double marked buckles like your example; have the second code stamped into the metal vs a raised marking. These added stamps were possibly done by hand or on a light machine and as such they are not always in the same location from buckle to buckle.

Mr. Chad, thank you for your participation.