Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Newest HJ added to collection.....a first for me!!

Article about: Yup.....and it's about time too! I've just added my first "tagged" HJ buckle. I have 14 HJ's now...but this is my first tagged example. I call it the "325 series" buckle.

Default Newest HJ added to collection.....a first for me!!

Yup.....and it's about time too! I've just added my first "tagged" HJ buckle. I have 14 HJ's now...but this is my first tagged example.

I call it the "325 series" buckle. This buckle came out of Germany a few years back (I think). If I recall correctly, there was a box of these found somewhere/somehow - all of them have concurrent running numbers. The last digits change - but not the "325"....SO - I call them the 325 series HJ buckles.

There are more out there as the box lot was broken up and sold. Happy to have this buckle added to the mix. Maker is obviously Christian Theodor Dicke (M4/22) and matches with the tag.

I'm quite happy to have this one added to the mix! Thought I'd share some pics!

I'm SURE I saw more "325"'s on this site....if anyone has one to share on this thread - I would love to see it. Who knows.....maybe we have concurrent numbers! That would be really cool to see!

Cheers!

Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Newest HJ added to collection.....a first for me!!   Newest HJ added to collection.....a first for me!!  

Newest HJ added to collection.....a first for me!!   Newest HJ added to collection.....a first for me!!  

Newest HJ added to collection.....a first for me!!   Newest HJ added to collection.....a first for me!!  

Newest HJ added to collection.....a first for me!!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Newest HJ added to collection.....a first for me!!
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Newest HJ added to collection.....a first for me!!

Rob Congrats its a cracker

What maker is your early hj knife?

Regards Scott.

Hi Scott! Glad you like the buckle, my friend! The HJ dagger is an early (no ricasso) Gebr.Bell example.
    Cheers!
    Rob
    Attached Images Attached Images Newest HJ added to collection.....a first for me!! 

?

Quote by lach470 View Post
    Hi Scott! Glad you like the buckle, my friend! The HJ dagger is an early (no ricasso) Gebr.Bell example.
    Cheers!
    Rob
    Hi Rob, thats a hard maker "Gebr. Bell" to find imo
    Thanks for the pic.

Cheers Scott.

Hello,

congratulation for this autstanding nice buckle ............

By the way here some pics from my HJ Knife
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Newest HJ added to collection.....a first for me!!   Newest HJ added to collection.....a first for me!!  

Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Nice one Markus...I'm still looking for another 325 hj.....I'm sure that I saw another one on this site.

Cheers!

Rob