Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Nickel Assmann HJ

Article about: Yet another buckle arrived today, this very nice nickel HJ buckle made by Assmann. This one has the four markings on it RZM 17, Ges Gesch, the "A" for Assmann and the "A&S

Default Nickel Assmann HJ

Yet another buckle arrived today, this very nice nickel HJ buckle made by Assmann. This one has the four markings on it RZM 17, Ges Gesch, the "A" for Assmann and the "A&S". Very pleased with this pick up, nicely marked and in very good condition
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nickel Assmann HJ   Nickel Assmann HJ  

Nickel Assmann HJ  
    Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nickel Assmann HJ
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: Nickel Assmann HJ

Ben, another very nice buckle mate, your going off your head to get a buckle fix these days

Hee, hee....

Scott.

Dear Ben,

A very nice nickel silver Assmann and with a trio of early markings that I like very much. Here is a link to the thread previously started on these:

https://www.warrelics.eu/forum/belt-...ver-hjs-19920/

If I remember correctly from Chad and David here, this is most often encountered set of markings for an early nickel Assmann. Also interesting to note that these are the same multiple early markings that we see on a very rampant fake HJ and one that still fools many... The would-be later period painted steel construction buckle where the markings have been placed under pin shroud. Unfortunately at the moment I cannot place an image of the buckle to share. Nice addition, my friend

Best,
    Adam

Congrats Ben! Looks real nice! I love this style of Assman buckle with the plethora of markings!

Rob