MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here

Nickel HJ buckle,early one?

Article about: Does anyone have a nickel HJ,what is the earliest HJ buckle made?This one is not dated but must be from the 30s at least after Adolf took over?What year did they start producing HJ buckles?

Default Nickel HJ buckle,early one?

Does anyone have a nickel HJ,what is the earliest HJ buckle made?This one is not dated but must be from the 30s at least after Adolf took over?What year did they start producing HJ buckles?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nickel HJ buckle,early one?   Nickel HJ buckle,early one?  

Nickel HJ buckle,early one?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Nickel HJ buckle,early one?
    P
    Many

I don't have any info, but I must say that's an amazing piece!

Thanks Charlie!Yeah it survived in pretty nice cond.Buckle was brought back by a US vet.Its probably 80 years old .

?

Nice early Overhoff made nickel buckle with addition Assmann stamp. The bar and prongs are most likely steel and magnetic. Believe 1933 was the origin of these the youth buckles.

It was formed in 1926 (actually 1922 but named HJ in 1926) Let me have a dig around and see when they actually started to issue buckles out
    Ben

Hello,

i think also 1933/34 ,than came the RZM marking.

A nice double marked buckle but made by Overhoff .
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

?

The HJ and DJ buckles were introduced sometime between August and December 1933. In dress regulations published in August 1933 the "SA belt" was still prescribed, and there is a well-published manufacturer's sales leaflet dated "December 1933" illustrating and describing the HJ and DJ buckles as "regulation items".

Thanks guys,appreciate the great info!The bar and prongs are indeed magnetic,rest of buckle is not.The bar and catch did not tone like the nickel so must be chrome plated.A better outside pic.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Nickel HJ buckle,early one?   Nickel HJ buckle,early one?  

Last edited by Toecutter; 12-29-2018 at 10:14 PM.