Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Quick help with a HJ buckle!

Article about: Hi guys, just a very quick question; i'm not in German militaria, but i'm in the situation to make a present to someone who's big fan... So, is this buckle legit for you, should i go for it

Default Quick help with a HJ buckle!

Hi guys,

just a very quick question; i'm not in German militaria, but i'm in the situation of making a present to someone who's big fan...

So, is this buckle legit for you, should i go for it or avoid?

many thanks for your time

Michael
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Quick help with a HJ buckle!  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Quick help with a HJ buckle!
    P
    Many

?

A very nice M4/42 Hermann Aurich, Dresden.... Legit..
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Great find, it is next in sequence to my buckle. Here and on WAF there is 5-7 buckles within 20-30 digits of each other. I can't recall if any others were in sequence, must have all been from the same box.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Quick help with a HJ buckle!   Quick help with a HJ buckle!  

Last edited by kirby; 01-22-2016 at 04:17 PM.

Hello,

is original ........
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

Hi Michael, a very nice crank catch Aurich buckle with tag and in good condition. A very desirable buckle, if the price is right bite his arm of for it
    Ben

Thank you all for the kind answers; so now i'm sure that it's a genuine item. Now one last advice, maybe more a matter of personal tase, but i would love to know your oprinion.

Between the buckle posted in my first post, and the one attached here, which one would you chose? (the price is the same). In the first i like more the details and its ''character'',from the second (this one) i like its museum quality, being a new item, and also the additional tag, an item by itself...

So...
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Quick help with a HJ buckle!  

Hello,

take both !
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

would love to...but don't have the money....that also the source of my frustration, which one...? like them both, the fu....ing little paper tag has its role in this decision process...)

Quote by ArkanBuc View Post
    would love to...but don't have the money....that also the source of my frustration, which one...? like them both, the fu....ing little paper tag has its role in this decision process...)
    Hi,

then go with it .

Injection moldet Hj in fine condition with paper tag , is also nice and not often seen !
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

If I was making a choice it would be the crank catch Aurich, but I am with Markus, get both if you can
    Ben

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast