Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

is it real

Article about: I bought this belt buckle at an auction recently. I paid very little for it............now after doing some research I am wondering about its authenticity. Near the clasp on the back it is m

Default is it real

I bought this belt buckle at an auction recently. I paid very little for it............now after doing some research I am wondering about its authenticity. Near the clasp on the back it is marked M4/28 with what appears to be a circle with a small M in it preceding the mark. The stamping is light and probably wont show up in a photo.is it realis it real

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement is it real
    P
    Many

MAP
    ?

The "M" is actually the RZM mark. If you use the forum search function (using M4/28 as the key word) you can find many examples to compare it with.

Or try this...

https://www.warrelics.eu/google.php?...&sa.x=0&sa.y=0

I'm not an expert but comparing to others in the other threads it looks like a well worn original example to me. Wait for others to confirm

Maker is Paulmann & Crone (M4/28)

Regards,

Michael
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

?

64 ragtop, First and formally welcome to the Forum.. As Michael has stated, Try the search function and I am sure others will chime in as well... Again Welcome.....Gwar
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

Default Pics

Rotated the pics for you... Collectors like straight on shots and not "Neck Breakers"...G
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture is it real   is it real  

I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

thanks for the replies and the welcome.........feeling a little bit better about the authenticity. thanks for rearranging the photos as well.

MAP
    ?

Our pleasure. Stick around....lots of great stuff here...
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Hello and welcome to the forum, the buckle is indeed original, if the maker mark on the buckle is RZM M4/28 then the maker is indeed Paulmann & Crone
    Ben

Hello and welcome to the forum .

Your buckle is a nice Paulmann & Crone nickel over steel buckle .

This was introduced in the early 1935 with the RZM M4 codes ........
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

welcome its a good one.

An honest one!....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast