Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here

Small 35mm belt added to collection

Article about: Well guys....you just don't find these as easily as the reg. size belts so I was quite happy to purchase this one last week. I have quite a few "smallies" - 35mm buckles and I deci

Default Small 35mm belt added to collection

Well guys....you just don't find these as easily as the reg. size belts so I was quite happy to purchase this one last week. I have quite a few "smallies" - 35mm buckles and I decided to use this DJ variant to go with the belt. Hope you like it. These are pretty hard to come by and this one is in great shape.

Happy that it's found its way into my collection. Here are some pics! You'll see I've got it set up next to a reg. 45mm size belt with a 45mm DJ buckle for the sake of comparison. (helps recognize the size of the belt better I think).

Cheers!
    Rob
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Small 35mm belt added to collection   Small 35mm belt added to collection  

Small 35mm belt added to collection   Small 35mm belt added to collection  

Small 35mm belt added to collection   Small 35mm belt added to collection  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Small 35mm belt added to collection
    P
    Many

Default Re: Small 35mm belt added to collection

Nice find Rob, you do not see many of these around so a good catch in my eyes. Thanks for the comparison pics, gives all a eye to the difference in sizes
    Ben

Thanks Ben! Glad you like it buddy! Yes....not an easy find - so happy to have it added to the mix!
    Cheers buddy!
    Rob

Hal
    ?

Hi Rob, I've found a few 35mm buckles over the years but never the belt. Thanks for showing. Hal

Hi Hal! Same here buddy....the belt is a first so I'm quite happy to have it added to the collection!
    Cheers!
    Rob

A good looking buckle and strap Rob. As you know, some of the 35mm buckles are not too hard to find, although the straps jolly well are !

An interesting Sig Rune design to the buckle.

Regards,

David

Thank you David! Glad you like it, my friend! This was my first opportunity to acquire a small belt....so yes: quite hard to find by the looks of it!
    Cheers!
    Rob

?

very nice buckle as for the belt i have only ever seen a couple for sale ,nice catch rgds Dave

Great find. I LOVE that Sig rune. when I was into the TR buckles I could never find that design. Now I see two 45mm and 35mm. Go figure. I did however have a marked belt which as everyone has attested too is a tough item to find. Congratulations.

Bill