Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Werner Redo HJ RZM M4/118

Article about: Hi all Another arrival today and one more for the database, I got this from my good friend and forum member Adam The buckle its self is a die-stamped zinc HJ buckle by Werner Redo, Saarlaute

Default Werner Redo HJ RZM M4/118

Hi all

Another arrival today and one more for the database, I got this from my good friend and forum member Adam The buckle its self is a die-stamped zinc HJ buckle by Werner Redo, Saarlautern who had the M4 number 118. This is a very hard maker to come by, I believe Guido has a HJ by the same maker if my memory serves me right. Also to note is the variation in the M4 lettering, again very hard to come.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Werner Redo HJ RZM M4/118   Werner Redo HJ RZM M4/118  

Ben

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Werner Redo HJ RZM M4/118
    P
    Many

?

Default re: Werner Redo HJ RZM M4/118

Congrats, Nice One Ben

Hello Ben ,

very nice Zinc buckle with most of silver color on it and intresting marking
    Regards ,
    Markus

I'm searching for
    Buckles 3.Reich

special SA/NSKK/NSFK with maker marks

Link to my collection : http://www.warrelics.eu/forum/album.php?albumid=1175

nice buckle !! most dealers dont know or dont notice the difference of the cast zinc and die struck zinc .. so always check could be your opportunity to pick up a gem at a great price!
    Chad

Nice buckle there, Ben Good to see it in it's new, appreciating home. Attached here is my other example and links to a couple prior discussions on these. Interesting to note is what Kurt points out in the 2nd thread where his example lacks the "M" in M4.

Best,
    Adam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Werner Redo HJ RZM M4/118   Werner Redo HJ RZM M4/118  

Here's one I just picked up!

William Kramer

?

Quote by aechols83 View Post
    Nice buckle there, Ben Good to see it in it's new, appreciating home. Attached here is my other example and links to a couple prior discussions on these. Interesting to note is what Kurt points out in the 2nd thread where his example lacks the "M" in M4.

Best,
    Adam
    Hi Adam

Didn't even remember I had posted something on the (M)4/118 buckle. The link to the thread you mention doesn't appear in your post, but I do have one without the "M", and here it is - possibly again. Great buckles all of you are showing BTW, and I do lust after one with the "M", which has eluded me so far.

Kind regards
    Kurt

Kurt Amazing buckle, I would like to have it.

Cool buckles and number! This one deserves a bump if others have missed it!
    Last edited by Wewelsburg; 01-15-2016 at 11:04 PM.

Nice buckles, even more while this concern did get its permission
    not earlier then summer 1942.
    The number was announced in the Mitteilungsblatt der RZM, Nr. 9
    from August 22, 1942. (page 57). The numbers 119 and 120 came
    in October 1942. Later entries I have not found.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast