Espenlaub Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

WWII vet bringback HJ buckle

Article about: I was hoping someone might have some more info on this buckle, feels like aluminum, if you can tell by the pic on the back it is stamped RZM and M4/38? hard to read, has some heavy wear/abus

Default WWII vet bringback HJ buckle

I was hoping someone might have some more info on this buckle, feels like aluminum, if you can tell by the pic on the back it is stamped RZM and M4/38? hard to read, has some heavy wear/abuse on the back.WWII vet bringback HJ buckleWWII vet bringback HJ buckle

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement WWII vet bringback HJ buckle
    P
    Many

Nice original HJ by Richard Sieper & Sohne a little worn or abused on back still nice buckle. timothy

thanks! The only thing I thought was a little odd about the buckle was the "8" on the back of the buckle almost looked hand done, but maybe its just the damage/wear that makes it look like that.

It looks ok by me I don't have that maker in RZM marked one timothy

?

Another honest buckle.

Thanks for all the reply's, I just doubled the amount of buckles in my collection this last week.

Nice original and battered buckle, just to note there is a very good fake on this buckle cast from the original
    Ben

This is the fake of that buckle for info
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture WWII vet bringback HJ buckle   WWII vet bringback HJ buckle  

Ben

very interesting, just comparing mine to this reproduction buckle on the bottom....I have a hard time telling the difference. What are the giveaways on the reproduction?

Quote by thanson View Post
    very interesting, just comparing mine to this reproduction buckle on the bottom....I have a hard time telling the difference. What are the giveaways on the reproduction?
    Size, colour, prong sleeve, cast flaws
    Ben

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast