Become our sponsor and display your banner here

1938 Kreissieger badge

Article about: I don't collect HJ items but I do get calls from time to time for such items. I got one of those calls yesterday and was able to get this badge. The young lady's Grandmother has bag full of

Default 1938 Kreissieger badge

I don't collect HJ items but I do get calls from time to time for such items. I got one of those calls yesterday and was able to get this badge. The young lady's Grandmother has bag full of different medal I was told and will get a chance to see them Sunday after church. The question is, is the badge real i am 99% sure it is but want to double check. The prices are all over the place on prices, I think I got a fair deal but if some can PM me with a fair price you would have bought it for that would be great.
    Marty
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	93 
Size:	196.4 KB 
ID:	893722   Click image for larger version. 

Views:	134 
Size:	213.9 KB 
ID:	893723  

Click image for larger version. 

Views:	73 
Size:	194.9 KB 
ID:	893721  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Hi Mate, IMO it s a good honest one and in nice condition, by looking at others. G. Brehmer, Tombak. Maybe the catch seems to be kind of bent?. I have seen these ones at around 300 Euros, a bit less. Would be great to see that lady s grandmother s bad full of medals, just say that someone else (Fórum colleague) would be interested to check them out

Believe me I am sitting on my hands, I hope she does not let me down. I hope to have good news Sunday afternoon. Marty

?

Quote by tank destroyer View Post
    I don't collect HJ items but I do get calls from time to time for such items. I got one of those calls yesterday and was able to get this badge. The young lady's Grandmother has bag full of different medal I was told and will get a chance to see them Sunday after church. The question is, is the badge real i am 99% sure it is but want to double check. The prices are all over the place on prices, I think I got a fair deal but if some can PM me with a fair price you would have bought it for that would be great.
    Marty
    It is in fairly good condition so about $325.00 U.S. if it would have had the box that would put it around $500.00 - $650.00 U.S. Good luck with the rest of the bunch; hopefully there will be a rare piece in there!

No news yesterday on the bag of medals. The grandmother will have to dig them out of the closet and did not feel like it. I hope if the day comes this week( fingers crossed) there is a Ek1 in the bunch that would be great and maybe some goodies for other collectors. I do not collect HJ items so this badge will be for sale.

Hi mate, ok, that sounds promising, keep us posted, hope you can get nice ítems from that bag

MAP
    ?

Like an early Christmas.

Maybe there is a Knight Cross in there? Or a DKiG!
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)