Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

3 HJ patches for consideration

Article about: The small one must be for a cap,larger diamond patch looks removed from uniform,has remmenats of a paper tag,large patch is for what?,everything look good?

Default 3 HJ patches for consideration

The small one must be for a cap,larger diamond patch looks removed from uniform,has remmenats of a paper tag,large patch is for what?,everything look good?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture 3 HJ patches for consideration   3 HJ patches for consideration  

3 HJ patches for consideration   3 HJ patches for consideration  

3 HJ patches for consideration   3 HJ patches for consideration  

3 HJ patches for consideration  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement 3 HJ patches for consideration
    P
    Many

The shield shaped larger insignia is for a Standard Bearer. It looks good to me. I am not a huge fan of the second one, it looks too new and computer stitched for me, but I may be wrong. The third insignia also looks good to me..

Smitty

Quote by Rakkasan187 View Post
    The shield shaped larger insignia is for a Standard Bearer. It looks good to me. I am not a huge fan of the second one, it looks too new and computer stitched for me, but I may be wrong. The third insignia also looks good to me..

Smitty
    I agree with Smitty.
    I don't like the middle one either.
    Ralph.

P.S. I will move your thread to the HJ section of the forum.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Thank guys I appreciate it!See I am not infallible on buying this stuff,no one ever is,the small one does looks brand new and not quite right to me either,into the repo box it goes!

TC,

If you have a black light, see if it glows, again this is not a 100% fool proof way to determine age, but it may reveal synthetic thread..

Smitty

Hello,

The 1st and 2nd pieces of insignia are known reproductions.

Fred

Thanks again Fred!,The one standard bearer patch I kept,was on a strip of 6 from a vet estate, sold the other 5 to dealers,they said they were good so I guess they should have done their homework!What is the give away on these?

Hello,

The red tips on the diamond should be rounded and not pointy. They should also be more of an orange in color.

Fred

Thanks Fred for the info exactly what I needed!There are some on dealers sites look identical to this one,pointed diamond,asking175.00 on one site,wow!,ouch.I dont doubt you though,sounds like you really know this stuff.I will stick this one in the repo box,knowledge is power.

Quote by Toecutter View Post
    Thanks Fred for the info exactly what I needed!There are some on dealers sites look identical to this one,pointed diamond,asking175.00 on one site,wow!,ouch.I dont doubt you though,sounds like you really know this stuff.I will stick this one in the repo box,knowledge is power.
    If Fred says it's a fact, you can bet on it.
    Ralph.
    Searching for anything relating to, Anton Boos, 934 Stamm. Kp. Pz. Erz. Abt. 7, 3 Kompanie, Panzer-Regiment 2, 16th Panzer-Division (My father)

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast