Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Adolph Hitler School insignia

Article about: Came across these at a small militaria show today. The straps are slightly miss matched. One strap had two pips the other had one pip. The triangle is in mint condition.

?

Default Adolph Hitler School insignia

Came across these at a small militaria show today. The straps are slightly miss matched. One strap had two pips the other had one pip. The triangle is in mint condition.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Adolph Hitler School insignia   Adolph Hitler School insignia  

Adolph Hitler School insignia   Adolph Hitler School insignia  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Adolph Hitler School insignia
    P
    Many

All great items. Hopefully you bought these when you saw them. I would have.

?

Nice youth items.

How nice.
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Now you need the Anwarter straps!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Adolph Hitler School insignia  

?

Nice straps. I would love to come across a set. Yes I did get these as soon as I saw them. I got the straps and the triangle for about half what I saw a set of straps go for at the SOS.

Quote by kirby View Post
    Nice straps. I would love to come across a set. Yes I did get these as soon as I saw them. I got the straps and the triangle for about half what I saw a set of straps go for at the SOS.
    Excellent! Always nice to see somebody pick up nice items for a collection at fair prices. Congratulations on scooping them up. The triangles are always listed at high prices on dealer sites so anytime one can be had reasonably it's a good day.

JMM
    ?

Very nice items.

?

Your right about dealers pricing the triangles high. I did a search and found some damaged examples in the $350 range and I was surprised to see Weitze has some listed at 650-1250 euros. He is usually high but this seems insane.
    Last edited by kirby; 06-28-2014 at 03:59 PM.

insane indeed, but if you want it...

those are awesome finds Kirby!

congrats on that score!!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast