Combat-relics.com - Top
Display your banner here
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Authenticity for hitler youth armband

Article about: I was also wondering what y'all thought those weird stains were? The lady who sold it to me said it was blood but I'm not to sure

Sorry, didn't mean for it to be interpreted that way

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Authenticity for hitler youth armband
    P
    Many

The item posted at the beginning of this thread is a period example of a standard H.J. RZM pattern armband. The stains could have come from a variety of sources. Many times I've heard the old story of "blood stains" to describe stains on cloth, pitting on daggers, etc. so this information should not be taken as fact. The price paid would be about market value for this item in this condition. Nicer examples sell in the $100 USD range, this one has some condition issues so that lowers value.

?

Welcome to the forum! Hold on for the ride, collecting TR items is full of excitement, pitfalls and knowledge. Preserving these historical artifacts like any others is always a responsibility. Knowing the historical background of the items is the reason most are here on this forum. This a forum of educated, kind and responsible historians! I will always pay the dues here to be a member.

Looks like you will probably become more familiar with the HJ now. Have fun!
    -Anzel

Thank you for welcoming me to the forum! I attend to keep this artifact safe and sound

?

Quote by ThatGuitarKid23 View Post
    I was also wondering what y'all thought those weird stains were? The lady who sold it to me said it was blood but I'm not to sure
    2 guys were having a pi$$ing contest and then 1 got the crap knocked out him is one possibility although I am sure there are better ones out there.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4