Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

BDM Kletterjacke and matching Pants

Article about: Hi everyone,i just bought this set and im just wondering if anyone has any information on the Pants, they look period and are a great match, but i cant find out anything about them

Default BDM Kletterjacke and matching Pants

Hi everyone,i just bought this set and im just wondering if anyone has any information on the Pants, they look period and are a great match, but i cant find out anything about them
    BDM Kletterjacke and matching PantsBDM Kletterjacke and matching PantsBDM Kletterjacke and matching PantsBDM Kletterjacke and matching PantsBDM Kletterjacke and matching PantsBDM Kletterjacke and matching PantsBDM Kletterjacke and matching PantsBDM Kletterjacke and matching Pants

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement BDM Kletterjacke and matching Pants
    P
    Many

look in excellent cond.

They are in great condition,but are they BDM, just not sure about those Pants

I don't think women's trousers back then had a fly back then, they usually fastened at the side/hip!...
    Error 403 Forbidden - Doteasy.com
    Trousers are not mentioned at all on this link and i doubt the BDM ever wore them, the ones you posted look like some kind of riding breeches to me!...

So what is this set?

Not a BDM jacket either note the way it fastens left over right, it's a man's jacket!...

I know some Men wore this type during the war and have seen photos..this set is just a mystery to me,cant believe i bought them

These couldnt be civilian wear could they? With the style and the buttons they would have to be Para Military HJ or something..i cant find the photo but i once saw HJ guy in one like this

I knew i wasnt going insane lol...couldnt find my photo but this one thanks to wehrmacht-awards forum
    BDM Kletterjacke and matching Pants

One of these Girls is wearing a Male one and a photo of Baldur von Schirach wearing one, i also found some shorts that are the same configuration as the riding pants Edit: for reference the Male version did not have BDM buttons but plain
    BDM Kletterjacke and matching PantsBDM Kletterjacke and matching Pants
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture BDM Kletterjacke and matching Pants  

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast