Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here

DJ Sig Rune Trumpet Banner

Article about: I just traded my Japanese helmet and SA dagger for this banner and a few hundred bucks . I put it next to my other one just to make it look like an SS flag. Unfortunately the Sig Runes are d

?

Default DJ Sig Rune Trumpet Banner

I just traded my Japanese helmet and SA dagger for this banner and a few hundred bucks . I put it next to my other one just to make it look like an SS flag. Unfortunately the Sig Runes are different, due to them being homemade instead of factory made. Its interesting to see the difference in style. They will be displayed separately .
    Dean.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DJ Sig Rune Trumpet Banner   DJ Sig Rune Trumpet Banner  

DJ Sig Rune Trumpet Banner   DJ Sig Rune Trumpet Banner  

DJ Sig Rune Trumpet Banner  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DJ Sig Rune Trumpet Banner
    P
    Many

?

Default Re: DJ Sig Rune Trumpet Banner

Btw, these both came from the same person, I got the first one about six months ago, and the other one, today.
    Dean
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DJ Sig Rune Trumpet Banner  
    Last edited by Dean; 06-01-2013 at 07:26 AM.

The banners are nice examples Dean. As said some of these were constructed at the local level and there is some variance in the shape and style of the rune.

?

Yes Darin, these were made locally. You can def see the difference. It's not like they were made with exact spec's. just basic pattern. I love these Banners! After I got my first one at a local shop I was happy, and wanted another. I didn't expect to get another from the same guy!
    The DJ trumpet banners are in near mint condition, with the newer one in extra minty condition!
    Thanks guys, for the compliments.
    Dean
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DJ Sig Rune Trumpet Banner  

?

Nice find.

Nice banners! and I love that WW1 Camo lid, if you ever want to sell it let me know!!!!!!!!

?

Hehe...okay, Maximus, I'll let you know...IF I ever sell it, that is! It's def one of my faves . It also has a bullet hole through the lip of the skirt on the reverse side shown. It has the regt. Designation on the inside painted in black as well . I think a sniper got the soldat who originally wore this lid. And picked it up as a souvenir.
    Dean.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DJ Sig Rune Trumpet Banner   DJ Sig Rune Trumpet Banner  

Quote by Dean View Post
    Yes Darin, these were made locally. You can def see the difference. It's not like they were made with exact spec's. just basic pattern. I love these Banners! After I got my first one at a local shop I was happy, and wanted another. I didn't expect to get another from the same guy!
    The DJ trumpet banners are in near mint condition, with the newer one in extra minty condition!
    Thanks guys, for the compliments.
    Dean
    very nice banners!!! and they look perfect together!! may i ask the market price for these? i'd love to purchase one someday!