Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

DJ UNIT flag

Article about: hi here is a DJ unit flag,a possible purchase any info would great,sorry not too many pictures,.though i have some info Roughly 152cm x 115cm, dual sided, multi-piece cotton construction ban

Default DJ UNIT flag

hi here is a DJ unit flag,a possible purchase any info would great,sorry not too many pictures,.though i have some info
    Roughly 152cm x 115cm, dual sided, multi-piece cotton construction banner. Banner features a black cotton field with large white cotton Sigrune machine stitched to center of each side. Upper left hoist corner of each side has the original unit patch "14/385" chain stitched in black on a white cotton base. The remnants of a RZM tag is visible along the side. There has been a repair made to the surface, as well as showing various stains

cheers fellas
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture DJ UNIT flag  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement DJ UNIT flag
    P
    Many

DJ Fähnlein (Troop) Flag, Bann 385 Nethegau, Obergebiet West..Looks good to me,from the photos shown

thanks for your reply bboywizaed

It looks good to me also. Is the asking price reasonable? Marty
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td

yes i think its reasonable its $1000,what do you fellas think,it being origional multi piece cotton construction,i like it

Unquestionable period flag. In my opinion, the price is at the top top of the value range as the mounting rings are gone.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

I agree with the other members. A nice original D.J. Fahnlienfahne. I also concur with Bob. That price is top top level for the flag in that condition ie missing the rings.

there is one for sale in Europe right now, with the rings and minus the corner patch (which isnt unusual as some had them some didnt), slight bit of damage next to the rune( hole by vermin no doubt) for 580E which a good price for such an item imo