Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Early HJ badge for discussion

Article about: The following item in the For Sale section has been brought to my attention as to originality. Can we have some discussion of this piece: HJ Badge - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War

Default Early HJ badge for discussion

The following item in the For Sale section has been brought to my attention as to originality. Can we have some discussion of this piece: HJ Badge - Militaria Collectibles buy - sell at War Relics
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Early HJ badge for discussion
    P
    Many

Looks like the item has been pulled.

Thanks Bob.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

I sort of wish I'd seen this earlier. I just bought that badge. It arrived today along with an HJ expert shooting badge from the same seller.

Early HJ badge for discussionEarly HJ badge for discussionEarly HJ badge for discussion

My apologies for the poor quality photos, I just got off a fifteen hour shift at work. I'll post some better ones if needed.

Todd

I'm sure the HJ collectors will help with both badges but the reverse does not appear to be properly marked. An RZM logo with no number, and the addition of Ges Gesch is not how badges were marked during the period.

Mark
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Todd

I'm sure you will find the following badge's reverse to match-up with your early period HJ badge. I cut the photo in half because the dealer's name was in the middle. It's a Morigi fake.

I hope this helps. Contact the seller and get a refund. Because it's from the forum, I'm sure the admin or mods will help if there was to be a problem with a return.

Mark

Early HJ badge for discussionEarly HJ badge for discussion
    In this world there's two kinds of people, my friend. Those with loaded guns, and those who dig. You dig. CE

Thanks, I will. Any thoughts on the shooting badge?