Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Estate Auction Finds...HJ Sharpshooter Pin, Hitler Youth pin, Party Pins, ????

Article about: I bought this lot of pins at a recent estate auction. They were all in one lot, and the price was right (or so I thought), so I bought them. I don't have alot of money invested (under \\$50),

Default Estate Auction Finds...HJ Sharpshooter Pin, Hitler Youth pin, Party Pins, ????

I bought this lot of pins at a recent estate auction. They were all in one lot, and the price was right (or so I thought), so I bought them. I don't have alot of money invested (under $50), so if they are fake I'm not out too much money. These were not advertised in the auction or listed in the pics, so there was not many people bidding. Hopefully I got in on a good deal. If not, oh well. Thanks in advance for your help in identifying these pins and letting me know if they are real or fake.
    Estate Auction Finds...HJ Sharpshooter Pin, Hitler Youth pin, Party Pins, ????Estate Auction Finds...HJ Sharpshooter Pin, Hitler Youth pin, Party Pins, ????Estate Auction Finds...HJ Sharpshooter Pin, Hitler Youth pin, Party Pins, ????Estate Auction Finds...HJ Sharpshooter Pin, Hitler Youth pin, Party Pins, ????Estate Auction Finds...HJ Sharpshooter Pin, Hitler Youth pin, Party Pins, ????Estate Auction Finds...HJ Sharpshooter Pin, Hitler Youth pin, Party Pins, ????Estate Auction Finds...HJ Sharpshooter Pin, Hitler Youth pin, Party Pins, ????

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Estate Auction Finds...HJ Sharpshooter Pin, Hitler Youth pin, Party Pins, ????
    P
    Many

Default Re: Estate Auction Finds...HJ Sharpshooter Pin, Hitler Youth pin, Party Pins, ????

All of them are bad sorry.
    The pin plates tell the story.
    Eric
    [h=3]e plu·ri·bus u·num[/h]

Default Re: Estate Auction Finds...HJ Sharpshooter Pin, Hitler Youth pin, Party Pins, ????

I think you got bit. I reckon they're all fake, but better wait for for other more informed opinions.

Regards, Ned.

EDIT:- Thanks Ez, beat me to it!
    'I do not think we can hope for any better thing now.
    We shall stick it out to the end, but we are getting weaker of course, and the end cannot be far.
    It seems a pity, but I do not think I can write more. R. SCOTT.
    Last Entry - For God's sake look after our people.'

In memory of Capt. Robert Falcon Scott, Edward Wilson, Henry Bowers, Lawrence Oates and Edgar Evans. South Pole Expedition, 30th March 1912.

?

Yes, the party badges for sure are all bad. At least you were not burned too badly though, as you said, 50 dollars is not so much.

Regards

Carl

These are known as the coffin style pin plate and that it's self is the final nail in the coffin for them.

Eric

I was afraid of that. That's why I did not bid over $50. I figured even if they were fake, $50 is not too bad for display pieces. What is the round orange medal with the hole in the center?? I could identify most of the others.

Its a property tag, but not sure about original or not.

Quote by ez1969 View Post
    These are known as the coffin style pin plate and that it's self is the final nail in the coffin for them.

Eric
    Eric when, and who, do you think made these style of pins with the coffen center, I see them alot around here too?

Mike

Quote by Teutonicknights View Post
    Eric when, and who, do you think made these style of pins with the coffen center, I see them alot around here too?

Mike
    Not sure Mike they have been around for a number of years I also got bit myself in the beginning with some of these.

Eric

Estate Auction Finds...HJ Sharpshooter Pin, Hitler Youth pin, Party Pins, ????Estate Auction Finds...HJ Sharpshooter Pin, Hitler Youth pin, Party Pins, ????
    Quote by ez1969 View Post
    Not sure Mike they have been around for a number of years I also got bit myself in the beginning with some of these.

Eric
    Eric here is the ones I got stung on at my first post war replicas,
    The guys name is Phil, he has several vender booths around town here, and I have warned the antique dealers who offer him vender booths to beware, and take heed. (Notice the similar pins I have compaird to his). Also got the armband from him it glows like a Christmas tree on the stitching!

You know whats funny about these, is they actually have some serious wear and age to them if you look close, would really fool people. And he is actually selling them for $50 each and getting it! Makes me sick!
    Last edited by Teutonicknights; 08-29-2011 at 04:20 AM.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast