Become our sponsor and display your banner here

Golden Hitler Youth Badge of Honor Original?

Article about: Been offered this is it original?, he sent me these pics on a cheap smart phone.

?

Default Golden Hitler Youth Badge of Honor Original?

Been offered this is it original?, he sent me these pics on a cheap smart phone.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Click image for larger version. 

Name:	hjdiamond.jpg 
Views:	74 
Size:	53.8 KB 
ID:	923537  
    Attached Images Attached Images  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

Be aware of a seller who sends such bad pics...
    Out of this horrible pictures I don't like it.

Because of this pics I would stay away from it and spend my money for a piece which is 100% original. I think the price seems like "the real deal", am I right?

Regards

?

Thanks Landser, 2nd time in 2 days I got crappy pics and no real straight answers from some, lol, but this dude with the diamond lives a hour away, and I go to that area to visit a Son, and the local gun shop, check it out in person & get decent pics myself, if I think it has a chance.

MAP
    ?

Here's an original.

Hitler Youth "Honour Badge"

I don't profess to know these, but there are examples on the forum to compare to. I find it odd how the numbers curve.
    "Please", Thank You" and proper manners appreciated

My greatest fear is that one day I will die and my wife will sell my guns for what I told her I paid for them

"Don't tell me these are investments if you never intend to sell anything" (Quote: Wife)

Years ago, I posted one I owned on a forum that is now defunct. A member in Europe posted that he researched these and the RZM maker did not make these badges. Fortunately, I also had the urkunde for the badge that listed the matching number. A little researched item proved to a doubter that the item was genuine.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.