Become our sponsor and display your banner here
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Hitle Youth belt(unknown buckle maker)for opinions

Article about: Hello, This is a second HJ belt I've been offered similar wear as the last one I posted. I can't spot a maker on this one, as it is unmarked. Interesting coloring to the reverse... Again, ma

Fantastic. Thanks Weller! The nice thing about the belt itself is that it's as supple as the day it was made, with a nice smooth almost velvety feel to it, like I could have just pulled it from the kid's drawer this morning if we didn't know how old it really is.

In dim light, I can make out in very small type, to the right of the RZM circle, what I "think" is 1/30. Is there a belt maker with that number?
    "Only a real risk tests the reality of a belief." - C.S. Lewis

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement
    P
    Many

?

Quote by avenger View Post
    Fantastic. Thanks Weller! The nice thing about the belt itself is that it's as supple as the day it was made, with a nice smooth almost velvety feel to it, like I could have just pulled it from the kid's drawer this morning if we didn't know how old it really is.

In dim light, I can make out in very small type, to the right of the RZM circle, what I "think" is 1/30. Is there a belt maker with that number?
    Excellent! I'm trying to ID belt makers myself and there does not seem to be an 'official' list ...maybe one day

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123