Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hitler-Jugend Banner with G.I Markings

Article about: this large HJ banner is double sided size 142cm x 468cm,,multi piece cotton construction swastika,.has tunnel loop to one end,.is in good condition,though has been repaired to a few places w

Default Hitler-Jugend Banner with G.I Markings

this large HJ banner is double sided size 142cm x 468cm,,multi piece cotton construction swastika,.has tunnel loop to one end,.is in good condition,though has been repaired to a few places where it has been torn.markings are faded light brown some are very hard to make out,some not at all,the flash makes the white of the banner look bright but it is very faded & worn,there are over 30 towns written on one side around the centre diamond,all towns are west/south west of berlin,i think it may have been in the possession of a U.S or Canadian Soldier,as the towns written on the flag follow a pattern,the first town into germany being Aachen & then over the rhine toward Bonn & Cologne which are both marked on the banner then east to Frankfurt & Marburg. other towns include Bochenwald/Nordhausen/Gottingen/Leipzig/Remagen/Gotha/Stolberg & many more,its in my opinion a G.I or Canadian soldier wrote on the banner in every town he was stationed or which was liberated,carried it around in his rucksack & then returned home with the banner. thanks for reading my post,any comments much appretiated,cheers,siHitler-Jugend Banner with G.I MarkingsHitler-Jugend Banner with G.I MarkingsHitler-Jugend Banner with G.I MarkingsHitler-Jugend Banner with G.I MarkingsHitler-Jugend Banner with G.I MarkingsHitler-Jugend Banner with G.I Markings.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler-Jugend Banner with G.I Markings
    P
    Many

Nice find! I've always liked the souvenired pieces!
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

a very nice peace to have.

thanks for the comments fellas,.yeah its definetly a great piece of history

cheers,
    si

Really nice vet bring back!!!!!
    Fortune favors the brave 644th td