Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hitler Youth Armband, can I please have opinions.

Article about: Here are some better pictures. Thank you, Glen.

Default Hitler Youth Armband, can I please have opinions.

Good evening,

I have had this HJ armband in my possession for a few years and I always considered it to be a reproduction due to a bogus stamp on the inside. However, the construction looks to match originals and it does have a fair bit of age to it. I am in need of a HJ armband due to my recent purchase so it would be great if I can pair the shirt with this armband. There are some loose some threads so I decided to cut one to perform a burn test and it appears to be cotton.

Thank you, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler Youth Armband, can I please have opinions.   Hitler Youth Armband, can I please have opinions.  

Hitler Youth Armband, can I please have opinions.   Hitler Youth Armband, can I please have opinions.  

Hitler Youth Armband, can I please have opinions.  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler Youth Armband, can I please have opinions.
    P
    Many

no expert,it looks ok to me.

Hi Harry,

Thank you! That's Great news!

Thank you, Glen.

not one i would want, i would also get an RZM example for your shirt!

I have concerns, can you post close up shots around the swas area please?

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

From these photos the material looks incorrect, better photos are certainly needed.
    Morris

The material has an odd sheen to it that comes out with the flash of the camera-the material looks to be modern. The Swastika's construction appears to be incorrect as well. If you are building your HJ shirt, I would want one with bulletproof unquestionable standards.
    William

"Much that once was, is lost. For none now live who remember it."

Thank you for your reply guys.

I know the pictures aren't great as they have been taken with a flash. I will take some more pictures in daylight.

Thank you, Glen.

Quote by Wagriff View Post
    The material has an odd sheen to it that comes out with the flash of the camera-the material looks to be modern. The Swastika's construction appears to be incorrect as well. If you are building your HJ shirt, I would want one with bulletproof unquestionable standards.
    looks to be two thin pieces of dyed material cut out and stuck on one on top of the other, the material with the running slant is modern as you say, its a reproduction piece imo, but hey who am i !

JMM
    ?

Is it just me or the swastika looks too faded compared to the bright red and white colours of the armband?
    Wagriff is right - wait for a bullet proof one
    Take your time and pick up a nice one

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast