Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hitler Youth Brown Shirt 127 Süd Württemberg

Article about: This is the jacket i got...i think may have similar issues Original Bund Deutscher Mädel (BDM) Kletterjacke With Insignia & RZM Label

Default Hitler Youth Brown Shirt 127 Süd Württemberg

Hi guys,

I have been after a nice HJ Diensthemd for a while and I have seen this one for sale.

Does everything look to be ok? It appears to be missing the musicians wings.

Thank you, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler Youth Brown Shirt 127  Süd  Württemberg   Hitler Youth Brown Shirt 127  Süd  Württemberg  

Hitler Youth Brown Shirt 127  Süd  Württemberg   Hitler Youth Brown Shirt 127  Süd  Württemberg  

Hitler Youth Brown Shirt 127  Süd  Württemberg   Hitler Youth Brown Shirt 127  Süd  Württemberg  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler Youth Brown Shirt 127  Süd  Württemberg
    P
    Many

Something I forgot to mention is that does the area triangle appear to be re-applied?

Thank you, Glen.

I was looking at the same shirt,but wasnt sure so i left it

Hi,

What put you off buying it?

Thank you, Glen.

To me,and im no expert by any means,it looks like its been put together ...for the excellent condition of the shirt and everything i would have thought the stitching to be more tidy..i actually bought the BDM jacket from this site (i also have the same concerns on that btw)if i was 100 percent i would have bought both..its just the ends of the shoulder boards look untidy and the stitching around the emblem doesnt look right to me...but i want to qualify i am no expert its just the reason i didnt buy it

JMM
    ?

IMHO shirt looks Ok but the triangle stitching does not ...
    Let's wait for Darin
    May I ask what's the selling price and site?

The insignia combination of triangle and straps are matching. The stitching appears to be a little rough. The buttons on the straps should not be the "woven" appearing buttons, but should be numbered to reflect the Gefolgschaft of the Bann. For my opinion it appears to be a restored uniform, but done with some knowledge as the triangle and straps are matching. The triangle is a more difficult example to find, not the most expensive of the Gebeit triangles but certainly not the most inexpensive either. If the price was in line with the sum of the parts if bought separate and assembled then you've done okay. If you paid a premium for an "untouched" uniform I would consider a return privilege if you have one. Just my opinion, but I do think it looks good for display and the correct shoulder board buttons are easy to find on Ebay DE for low prices.

Edit: Just looked at the link. Price is okay IMO for this item. The retail of the straps would be in the $125 USD range, Triangle in the $150 USD range, shirt around the same as the straps or triangle and the sports badge also around the same value.

Do they make forgeries of the sieger gefolgschaft badge?

Quote by bboywizard View Post
    Do they make forgeries of the sieger gefolgschaft badge?
    I've not seen one yet personally. That does not mean that they don't exist as I mostly study cloth items.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast