MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

hitler youth high leader visor real or not

Article about: i got finaly this hitler youth high leader visor and need to know if real or not, i have a real good feeling about this exampel and got it from a good dealer as well, then i was seaching for

Default hitler youth high leader visor real or not

i got finaly this hitler youth high leader visor and need to know if real or not, i have a real good feeling about this exampel and got it from a good dealer as well, then i was seaching for one a long time, and now i found what i was looking for and lookt in a lot of books before as lookt on other real exampels on the net, i made a research on the dealer and just found good things about him, now i hope i made all right and this one is the real thing, by the way if someone has the matching insignia for sale please let me know
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture hitler youth high leader visor real or not   hitler youth high leader visor real or not  

hitler youth high leader visor real or not   hitler youth high leader visor real or not  

hitler youth high leader visor real or not   hitler youth high leader visor real or not  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement hitler youth high leader visor real or not
    P
    Many

Default Re: hitler youth high leader visor real or not

3 more photos
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture hitler youth high leader visor real or not   hitler youth high leader visor real or not  

Lightbulb Re: hitler youth high leader visor real or not

klinger i dont like this hj visor the materials its made of worry me(better pics would be good) aswell as the shape of it i would pass imho but i could well be wrong here so wait for the big guns

now thats a HJ VISOR!!!

Quote by Ewan Stirling View Post
    now thats a HJ VISOR!!!
    the first one looks nearly exact the same as mine
    the shape is the same, as you can see is the thing what keeps the shape of the cap broken and needs to get fixt (the thing directly in front of the visors
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture hitler youth high leader visor real or not  

material looks the same as well

Quote by klinger View Post
    material looks the same as well
    I don't think so

?

as iam looking at it it looks good ,but the black looks to be the only thing that may look different and it might be the pictures?but iam no expert thats for sure .

Quote by pammy View Post
    as iam looking at it it looks good ,but the black looks to be the only thing that may look different and it might be the pictures?but iam no expert thats for sure .
    different material, One is black velvet, the other is not

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast