Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here

Hitler Youth Shooting Badge and Kreistreffen Der NSDAP Lippe tinnie: A good buy?

Article about: Hi, all. I bought these two pieces in a small antique shop here in california. I wasn't going to be back so I bought them \\$25 USD each hoping they're original and otherwise not being out too

Default Hitler Youth Shooting Badge and Kreistreffen Der NSDAP Lippe tinnie: A good buy?

Hi, all. I bought these two pieces in a small antique shop here in california. I wasn't going to be back so I bought them $25 USD each hoping they're original and otherwise not being out too much money. I've seen this HJ badge before for $70 for an original but I think this badge is copied quite alot, right? What do you think about these?

Thanks,
    Adam
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture Hitler Youth Shooting Badge and Kreistreffen Der NSDAP Lippe tinnie: A good buy?   Hitler Youth Shooting Badge and Kreistreffen Der NSDAP Lippe tinnie: A good buy?  

Hitler Youth Shooting Badge and Kreistreffen Der NSDAP Lippe tinnie: A good buy?   Hitler Youth Shooting Badge and Kreistreffen Der NSDAP Lippe tinnie: A good buy?  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler Youth Shooting Badge and Kreistreffen Der NSDAP Lippe tinnie: A good buy?
    P
    Many

Default Re: Hitler Youth Shooting Badge and Kreistreffen Der NSDAP Lippe tinnie: A good buy?

Hi Adam, the Kreistreffen tinnie is good.

The HJ shooting award I don't like. We do have some threads about these on the forum.

Cheers, Ade.

Default Re: Hitler Youth Shooting Badge and Kreistreffen Der NSDAP Lippe tinnie: A good buy?

i agree with ade the rear of the hj shooting badge looks bad also does the enamel in the center swastika

The "coffin" shaped pin base is wrong

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

?

Hi Adam,

- Hitler Youth Shooting Badge -----> Fake, sorry.

- Kreistreffen Der NSDAP Lippe -----> Original and nice tinnie, also correctly marked M9/..

Regards