Wardmilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Hitler youth sport shirt

Article about: Hi, Does any one know a militaria dealer who sells these for a reasonable price? I`ve looked everywhere but almost everyone is sold out or to expensive. Gr. Tim

Default Hitler youth sport shirt

Hi,

Does any one know a militaria dealer who sells these for a reasonable price? I`ve looked everywhere but almost everyone is sold out or to expensive.

Gr. Tim

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitler youth sport shirt
    P
    Many

I've been looking recently for a HJ sport shirt as well with no luck. They seem to go rather quickly as I've encountered the available on the website but not really available any longer as well.

The "resonable price" piece is certainly subjective. I've been willing to pay the asking price on the ones I've seen and others obviously are as well because they've been sold.

I am having the same problems. What do you find a reasonable price for this item? I think around $200 dollar is a good price, but I also saw a couple that where near the $400 dollar.

?

I sold mine earlier this year for $200, so I think that's right around the market price for them. $400 is a bit too high in my opinion, unless it's in perfect mint condition.

German war booty had one for $150. Not the best but oke by me. I like items which are touched by time :-). But unfortunately gone in a second.

Quote by timster View Post
    I am having the same problems. What do you find a reasonable price for this item? I think around $200 dollar is a good price, but I also saw a couple that where near the $400 dollar.
    I've seen them in the $150-200 range which were acceptable to me. I've not seen the $400 ones.

I know I'm creating a zombie thread here, but did you guys ever find your sports shirt? I know someone who is selling one of those Sporthemd shirts with RZM tag if you need it, shoot me a PM and I'll send you a link so you can look it over and verify it's good etc.

Thanks for the thought. I did not end up purchasing one but I'm not, currently, in the market for one either.

I think I know the one you're referring to and it does look like a nice one.

Hitler youth sport shirt

Hitler youth sport shirt

That's the one. I like the used look on it. You know it's been there, yet is still in good shape.

I agree. It's a little pricier than the ones that opened this thread last year but it is in better condition, if I recall.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast