Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

hitlerjugend Belt questions Help Please

Article about: This is the other belt I picked up in well worn condition. What are the circles and circle with decorations stamped on the unfinished side of the belt? They look hand carved so to speak. Wha

Default hitlerjugend Belt questions Help Please

This is the other belt I picked up in well worn condition. What are the circles and circle with decorations stamped on the unfinished side of the belt? They look hand carved so to speak. What does the usf.2 marking next to the RZM 36 stamping for? All opinions and information is appreciated.
    John

hitlerjugend Belt questions Help Pleasehitlerjugend Belt questions Help Pleasehitlerjugend Belt questions Help Pleasehitlerjugend Belt questions Help Pleasehitlerjugend Belt questions Help Pleasehitlerjugend Belt questions Help Pleasehitlerjugend Belt questions Help Pleasehitlerjugend Belt questions Help Please

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement hitlerjugend Belt questions Help Please
    P
    Many

I have not been able to find a reference for the markings. Any information is appreciated.
    John

Here's what I think John,
    the belt looks like a new production with spurious markings.

I don't like the way the black dye has cracked off revealing the brown leather below

I would guess the usf. 2 is supposed to be Ausf. 2 perhaps standing for Ausführung 2 or model 2?

The round markings are just from someone whacking the belt with a round punch.

Perhaps someone with a better knowledge of these things will be able to help

All the best
    Doug

Thank you. It seems rather poorly made but I have not owned one before and was hoping to display it. I do not want to display a reproduction item though. The black color was coming off where it was folded over so it does not seem to have been a very good dye job.
    John

I know what the guy was doing with the round punch. He or she was trying to lay out a six pointed star. If you have ever done such a thing you know what I am talking about. But I do not know why.