Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here

Hitlerjunge postcard from HJ Wehrertüchtigungslager Heyhof bei Bergzabern (Pfalz)

Article about: The postcard is by Ottomar ANTON (1895-1976) A Mauser 1934 deutsches Sportmodell : one of the smallbore training rifles used by the HJ in those days. I thought that the postcard, sent from H

?

Default Hitlerjunge postcard from HJ Wehrertüchtigungslager Heyhof bei Bergzabern (Pfalz)

The postcard is by Ottomar ANTON (1895-1976)

A Mauser 1934 deutsches Sportmodell : one of the smallbore training rifles used by the HJ in those days.

I thought that the postcard, sent from HJ Wehrertüchtigungslager Heyhof bei Bergzabern (Pfalz), might be of interest to some of you.

Worth of note is the fact that WE-Lager II Heyhof near Bergzabern is not mentioned anywhere in the WEL lists that can be found on the Internet. The Hitlerjunge who wrote the letter on August 5th 1942 was apparently from Rohrbach/Saar (Westmark) and lived there at 12c Adolf-Hitlerstraße, if I read correctly his Spitzschrift handwriting.

Regards,

Didier

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement Hitlerjunge postcard from HJ Wehrertüchtigungslager Heyhof bei Bergzabern (Pfalz)
    P
    Many