Steyer Militaria - Top
Display your banner here

HJ armband

Article about: HI guys, I got this nice armband. Doesnt glow and I dont see nothing wrong with this but I have a question about the tag.... I know it is an early tag, but is it correct with the armband con

?

Default HJ armband

HI guys, I got this nice armband. Doesnt glow and I dont see nothing wrong with this but I have a question about the tag....
    I know it is an early tag, but is it correct with the armband construction?

THANKS¡¡¡¡¡¡¡ HJ armbandHJ armbandHJ armband

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ armband
    P
    Many

?

Bob will certainly be able to determine the validity of this piece..
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ armband  
    I'd rather be A "RaD Man than a Mad Man "

?

I am going to say this is a 100% original. I know Mr. Coleman and Mr. Saris will know if the RZM tag is original to the piece or proper for it based on early, mid or late production. By regulation the first tags had to be blue in color with TA and, as such, were used officially until spring 1935 when the TA was replaced by the A4 code, due to a re-organization. This was from a prior thread I think Wim contributed to as well so hoping Bob and Wim can give you more help than I. Here was a prior thread here and Image of an RZM Tag on some tabs with blue diamond. Good luck! Rossi

Prior Thread: Hj rzm label

HJ armband
    "It's not whether you get knocked down...It's whether you get up"

My Collection: www.tothehiltmilitaria.com

I am interested in what will be posted over at WAF as evidently any opinion posted here is not reliable.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    I am interested in what will be posted over at WAF as evidently any opinion posted here is not reliable.
    For sure opinions here are reliable, this is the reason why I posted here. Also there are knowledge people in WAF that maybe they dont read here, cant I ask them???

I apreciate your knowledge Mr Coleman, and in waf or here I try to read you and learn...

Thanks for the replies guys

as the experts at WAF seem to all be on vacation, the armband is an example of the first pattern HJ armband. I am not familiar with this early pattern RZM tag so I can not give you a definitive comment.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

?

Quote by BOB COLEMAN View Post
    as the experts at WAF seem to all be on vacation, the armband is an example of the first pattern HJ armband. I am not familiar with this early pattern RZM tag so I can not give you a definitive comment.
    Thank you so much sir for your help with this beauty