Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 16 of 67 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 ... LastLast

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Article about: darin modest thanks for those better pics very good for future reff! my scottish freind nice cloth proficiancy badge did you get anything hj at the leeds fair?? heres my latest hj item a 7 f

Default Re: HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Two new items for my HJ collection today. 1934 & 1938 Siegernadel.
    Tom
    Attached Images Attached Images HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  HJ/BDM/DJ Collections 

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ/BDM/DJ Collections
    P
    Many

these are neat little items for the price tom

Thanks Ewan. Showed this a couple of days back and it was deemed bad, but the photos I had posted were not clear. Have received the item in the meantime and I think it's a good 'un. At first it looked as if the enamel was sunken, but with clearer pics one can see that it is not the case. I have also seen other badges with the same exact makers mark. Opinions?
    Tom
    Attached Images Attached Images HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  HJ/BDM/DJ Collections 

hi tom thats me just seeing the shot you posted the other day and with your new photos i think the quality of it looks alot better now i think its a good one compairing with a few at the hj forum, but would like ades opinion again based on the new pics, as remember mate i am only 25

Thanks Ewan, we'll wait for Ade. Personally I don't feel age has anything to do with how much you know about the hobby, although it sometimes helps. You seem to have picked up knowledge on your chosen subject very quickly.
    Tom

Hi Tom, that looks much better now. Lousy photos can break a good item. I am now inclined to think it is OK.

Cheers, Ade.

Thanks Ade, I agree with you. My first impressions were also unfavourable,if you remember my thread, until I saw these pics. I now have it in hand and must say I'm happy with it.
    Can you believe I picked this up for.....no I won't say because you won't believe me.
    Tom

Nice Siegernagels Tom

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Thanks Nick, goes nicely with this one. have a few more to collect yet.
    Tom
    Attached Images Attached Images HJ/BDM/DJ Collections 

Quote by StuG III View Post
    Thanks Ade, I agree with you. My first impressions were also unfavourable,if you remember my thread, until I saw these pics. I now have it in hand and must say I'm happy with it.
    Can you believe I picked this up for.....no I won't say because you won't believe me.
    Tom
    come on you tease tell us,i love a deal just how many good originals has been called fakes because of dodgy photos and then someone had missed the deal of a lifetime? i think many

Page 16 of 67 FirstFirst ... 6 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 26 66 ... LastLast