Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 18 of 67 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Article about: darin modest thanks for those better pics very good for future reff! my scottish freind nice cloth proficiancy badge did you get anything hj at the leeds fair?? heres my latest hj item a 7 f

Default Re: HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Quote by FrankBooth View Post
    Cheers Nick, hope all is well with you.
    All is very well thanks Darin. Its good to see your continuing passion for the HJ shoulder boards, you must have the greatest collection in the world!

I must pop over to the HJ forum and spend some time there soon as I feel the need to boost my HJ collection and chat with the guys

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ/BDM/DJ Collections
    P
    Many

my new hj jacket (or dj dont know exact) and a flag just to show you
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

Quote by Wolfspear View Post
    All is very well thanks Darin. Its good to see your continuing passion for the HJ shoulder boards, you must have the greatest collection in the world!

I must pop over to the HJ forum and spend some time there soon as I feel the need to boost my HJ collection and chat with the guys

Nick
    I've seen photos of a collection in Texas, makes mine look like a starter set! It's intense. Do stop by the forum and say hi you are missed there mate.

?

thats a very impresive jacket klinger a real quality peace thanks for showing

cheers steve

Quote by alfrie View Post
    thats a very impresive jacket klinger a real quality peace thanks for showing

cheers steve
    thanks steve, was not so easy to find and i get the trousers as well in the next days now i just need to find a nice dummy to display it

klinger i would be very worryed on that dj fahne, what do you think darren? just looks all over the place and not upto scratch all these fahnes were real good quality

Quote by Ewan Stirling View Post
    klinger i would be very worryed on that dj fahne, what do you think darren? just looks all over the place and not upto scratch all these fahnes were real good quality
    i had to buythe flag on top of some other things i bought ones (i had to buy the lot to get something i wanted), but i have a nicer one whit unit patch so i do not need thise one but as told i had to take this version

klinger please show us your original with area patch please and i think you will agree when compaired with the two originals in this thread(mines and darrens ones) its not quality workmanship atall. its a shame because its tainted this thread now as every item show before it was original(i mean no disrespect here and hope not to offend you).

i could also be wrong tho as the photos arent good any close ups of the cloth and the rune stitches?

rgards Ewan

klinger please show us your original with area patch please and i think you will agree when compaired with the two originals in this thread(mines and darrens ones) its not quality workmanship atall. its a shame because its tainted this thread now as every item show before it was original(i mean no disrespect here and hope not to offend you).

rgards Ewan
    you do not offend me, i take on monday some photos of the other one and post them here, the postet one looks a bit strange but looks better in real, it mostly how it was hanget and it was stretched, as i got this one it was like pressed in a rubish bin, i guess it is a selfemade one from a mother or so but not shure and looks repaired as well

Looks odd to me, but not the best photo for sure. Would like to see better and close up photos before passing on my opinion. I don't really like what I see so far on that one, but as said hard to determine from one not so good photo. Agreed all the good DJ flags I've handled were of high quality, once you've seen and touched a legitimate one the fakes are obvious hands on. Just my opinion.

Page 18 of 67 FirstFirst ... 8 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 28 ... LastLast