Adlermilitaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 20 of 67 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Article about: darin modest thanks for those better pics very good for future reff! my scottish freind nice cloth proficiancy badge did you get anything hj at the leeds fair?? heres my latest hj item a 7 f

?

Default Re: HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

The knife on the right I found on eBay... minus the grips. I sort of liked the beat up look, it looks as if it's been through a war and seen some action. I was tempted to replace the grips but then decided against that, as I would always know that they're not original. It has its stamps and markings, and the blade and scabbard are all okay... and for $90 it's not a bad piece of history! Yes, I like the whistle, it's even got minute teeth marks on the mouth-piece... ! I always prefer well used and worn items... (a bit like me!) cheers, Hansi

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ/BDM/DJ Collections
    P
    Many

I'm the same way, I would rather have something with that 'been there' look than something unissued.

Quote by Hansi View Post
    Here's my very modest collection...
    Hansi, a cracking start to a youth collection,good to see it here

will take this chance to upload a few better pics of my DJ to HJ converted buckle since its arrived, this one was converted by overhoff thanks to chad williams again for showing/learning me the difference between the three makers

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

Woah ! A beauty Ewan ! I always wanted one of those conversion buckles

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Woah ! A beauty Ewan ! I always wanted one of those conversion buckles

Nick
    cheers nick this should also be landing tomorow if not monday i got it from old sscroogey for a very nice price to

SA jugend 3/4 sized buckle and belt rig, the belts for these little chappies are not found easy i have another (belt) just waiting a small sized DJ buckle sometime

cheers Ewan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

I guess this helmet should be added to this thread as well. Jim G.

jim a very nice lid that

?

Thanks Ewan... I love those two buckles of yours by the way... very nice!! Cheers, Hansi

Quote by Ewan Stirling View Post
    jim a very nice lid that
    Ewan, Thank you very much. I owe this one to Anders, who put me together with the seller. I was very lucky to be able to add this one to the collection. Cheers, Jim G.

Quote by Ewan Stirling View Post
    cheers nick this should also be landing tomorow if not monday i got it from old sscroogey for a very nice price to

SA jugend 3/4 sized buckle and belt rig, the belts for these little chappies are not found easy i have another (belt) just waiting a small sized DJ buckle sometime

cheers Ewan
    A nice purchase mate

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 20 of 67 FirstFirst ... 10 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 30 ... LastLast