Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 26 of 67 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 ... LastLast

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Article about: darin modest thanks for those better pics very good for future reff! my scottish freind nice cloth proficiancy badge did you get anything hj at the leeds fair?? heres my latest hj item a 7 f

Default Re: HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Some more BDM pics
    Attached Images Attached Images HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  HJ/BDM/DJ Collections 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ/BDM/DJ Collections
    P
    Many

This set recently arrived. H.J. Oberfeldscher second pattern. Appear to be an early version of the second pattern straps. H.J. Feldscher are not easy to find nowdays.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

Great catch Darin

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Here's a couple more things of mine. The pennant is BDM

HJ/BDM/DJ CollectionsHJ/BDM/DJ Collections

A few new items I've picked up lately. A pair of MHJ straps from Bann 74 Hannover with KM anchors. Not allowed by regulations but occasionally done by HJ members. A nice Oberbann 3 Sigrune with the tag attached. A Nachrichten (Signals) HJ sleeve qualification for grade C.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

?

Nice pieces.
    SteveR

Very nice Darin, I just love the anchors on the MHJ straps !

Nick

Hello Collectors!

I´m only collecting Equipment and everything from DJ / HJ Sachsen.
    So my Collection was never ment to get very huge.
    Here are some items of my collection I´m proud of.
    Hope you like it!

Regards
    Herbert
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

Last edited by Herbert Norkus; 04-26-2011 at 08:30 AM.

Very nice Herbert some really nice items!, I dont know how you can limit to one district , are you not tempted to expand ?

Nick

Hi Nick!

I know it´s not easy to understand. I can´t find any reasons to expand.
    I was born in Saxony and I´ll live there til the end of my days. Mitte Sachsen is the only district that really interests me, cause it´s my Home.

When I got my shoulderstraps from Bann 100 and each item of the HJ / DJ equipment original with RZM, my collection comes to an end.
    That´s enough for me.
    Maybe I´ll collect further shoulderstraps from other Banns Mitte Sachsen after that. We´ll see what´s up in the future.

Regards
    Herbert

Page 26 of 67 FirstFirst ... 16 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 36 ... LastLast