Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 31 of 67 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 ... LastLast

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Article about: darin modest thanks for those better pics very good for future reff! my scottish freind nice cloth proficiancy badge did you get anything hj at the leeds fair?? heres my latest hj item a 7 f

Default Re: HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Hey guys, here is a couple of pics of my HJ/DJ bits (sorry for the bad quality) I am hoping to buy a DJ shirt which i have seen in april
    Thanks, Glen.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ/BDM/DJ Collections
    P
    Many

Very nice Glen, there are some fascinating items in the world of the HJ ! Enjoy collecting them
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hey thanks, i really love HJ/DJ items because you can still get items relatively cheap compared to many other NSDAP organisations
    Thanks, Glen.

HJ/BDM/DJ CollectionsHJ/BDM/DJ CollectionsHJ/BDM/DJ CollectionsHJ/BDM/DJ CollectionsHJ/BDM/DJ CollectionsHJ/BDM/DJ CollectionsHi Guys!
    Heres some of mine HJ stuff, Hope you like it

HJ/BDM/DJ CollectionsHJ/BDM/DJ CollectionsHJ/BDM/DJ CollectionsHJ/BDM/DJ Collectionssorry for the "double"up on the pic on top
    Heres some more.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

WOW you have some great pieces, i would love to see more pictures of your collection VERY IMPRESSIVE!
    Thanks, Glen.

Amazing Metho I love that BDM jacket !!

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Heres som firearms, Russian Moisin Nagant on top, in the bag is the K-98 and in the front its a Mars 115 air gun for pratice in the HJ.
    -And some belts and straps
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

Last edited by metho31; 12-29-2011 at 09:11 PM.

Thanks, yep, the BDM jacket is great Gebiet triangle is NORD NORDSEE.
    Quote by Stickgrenade View Post
    Amazing Metho I love that BDM jacket !!

Nick

-A couple of HJ. daggers, one early with motto and one late version with out motto.

Page 31 of 67 FirstFirst ... 21 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 41 ... LastLast