Rg-militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 35 of 67 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 ... LastLast

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Article about: darin modest thanks for those better pics very good for future reff! my scottish freind nice cloth proficiancy badge did you get anything hj at the leeds fair?? heres my latest hj item a 7 f

Default Re: HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

This is my answer, I gave at the HJ-forum about the shoulder-strap with number 250 in red:

The oakleaves are anyway the form as used by all Stahlhelm-ranks in the corner of their
    collar-patches. There is a left and a right form. This device was introduced by an order from
    the Stahlhelm High Command at Berlin (Bk/IIa 1625/32), so in 1932.

The Scharnhorst was "die Jugend des Stahlhelm" and lead by Stahlhelm. The question however
    is: could a Hitler-Junge ranked person have worn such a device, as the youth in the Scharnhorst
    did not use this type of badge. Only their leaders!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ/BDM/DJ Collections
    P
    Many

Hi,

DJ & HJ Luftgewehre , air carbines & paper targets.

Best regards from Alsace , France.
    Carfin.

HJ/BDM/DJ CollectionsHJ/BDM/DJ CollectionsHJ/BDM/DJ CollectionsHJ/BDM/DJ CollectionsHJ/BDM/DJ Collections

A nice little early group for Sud Baden. This one was lost in the post for a while and the parcel was pretty beat up when it finally arrived. I don't know what the hell customs or the USPS did to the package, but thankfully it was not damaged.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

Also a couple of Oberbann 4 singles.

Bann 120 Ulm from the Sud Wurtemburg Gebiet, and Bann 174 Koln from the West Westfalia Gebiet, both in unissued condition.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

Quote by FrankBooth View Post
    A nice little early group for Sud Baden. This one was lost in the post for a while and the parcel was pretty beat up when it finally arrived. I don't know what the hell customs or the USPS did to the package, but thankfully it was not damaged.
    this is a very neat little lott!

and all your other posts are fantastic love the white piped strap a scare one!

bests!!

Two more sets arrived this week. I'm becoming more focused on the pre 1938 style HJ straps but they are proving tough to find in nice sets.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

Hi,

"Franck Booth", What a fantastic collection; Bravo.

Here some pics from a rest of a "gefogschaft" flag : Landau.

Best regards from Alsace , France.
    Carfin.

HJ/BDM/DJ CollectionsHJ/BDM/DJ Collections

A few straps in recently. Nothing great but still nice original straps for my horde.

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

Flieger HJ sommer mutze, been glued into a scrap book in the us long ago, excellent cap even with the glue gohsting, nice maker marked rzm tag aswell, not easy to find a worn cap like this, insignia is period hand sewn.

Page 35 of 67 FirstFirst ... 25 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 45 ... LastLast