Marna Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 36 of 67 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 ... LastLast

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Article about: darin modest thanks for those better pics very good for future reff! my scottish freind nice cloth proficiancy badge did you get anything hj at the leeds fair?? heres my latest hj item a 7 f

Default Re: HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

This neat little peace deserves its seat in this thread as its a rare one! now lives with a freind and his amazing collection in france, tottaly mint tag un ripped, leather is as solid as a rock! find another?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ/BDM/DJ Collections
    P
    Many

here is a nice brown shirt, what i find realy interesting is the KLV ink stamp anyone ever seen this before? has a pen wrote name which isnt legible.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

collecting mostly headgear these days heres a new one, harder to find these mutze with metal hat insignia forgive me as they are dealer pics, this cap is the smallest hj cap i ever had its tiny!

ahh got a picture of it at our new home

Attached Images Attached Images HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  HJ/BDM/DJ Collections 

?

Nice Muetzes

Cheers, Pat

?

Really like those HJ rifles

I agree, the air rifles look great and must be scarce. Here's a new set that arrived today after a tough search. Bann J from Nurenberg, Gebiet Sud/Franken. The J was an acknowledgement to the Jungsturm Adolph Hilter. A hard to find set. Interesting that in the last couple of months I've seen two other sets of these come up for sale. A possible find of several sets maybe?
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

Cool Re: HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Here some new Pics with new Items and my "Mitte Sachsen Board".

Regards
    Herbert

A killer set you have there Herbert, is the whole group from the same source or is it put together? Either way, it is very enjoyable to see.

Corey

May I ask what the black leather pouch is? Is it a medical pouch?

Tom

Hi Corey!

Thanks! It´s put togehter. Would be a great pleasure to get all items from one source. But unfortunately impossible.

Regards
    Herbert

Page 36 of 67 FirstFirst ... 26 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 46 ... LastLast