Virtual Grenadier - Top
Display your banner here
Page 38 of 67 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 ... LastLast

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Article about: darin modest thanks for those better pics very good for future reff! my scottish freind nice cloth proficiancy badge did you get anything hj at the leeds fair?? heres my latest hj item a 7 f

Default Re: HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Quote by FrankBooth View Post
    A nice Mitte Sachsen grouping. Here's a Flieger HJ strap I have from from Bann Liepzig, Mitte Sachsen. Some straps would be a nice addition to the display someday.
    Hi Frank!

I just collect "Allgmeine HJ". But very nice straps!

Regards
    Herbert

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ/BDM/DJ Collections
    P
    Many

A small Motor H.J. set from Bann 561 Klangenfurt, Sudost Karnten. The straps and drivers insignia came together, I added the triangle to complete the set.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

Another nice little set just came in. Flieger H.J. for Bann 544 Grieskirchen, Obergebiet Südost H.J. Gebiet Oberdonnau located in Austria. I traded many of my Austrian straps away not long ago, and I've since replaced almost all of them.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

Frank-
    You are putting together a very fine collection. Thank you for sharing with us.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

I would concur with Bob's comment.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Thank you Bob and Ade for the compliment on my H.J. collection. I hope showing the items will help others here when researching H.J. items.

A group photo of my higher level H.J. Ledership Boards. Left to right: Bannfuhrer without command responsabilities (possibly a stab member due to the white piping under the silver), Oberbannfuhrer for Bann 21 Horst Wessel Stadt of Gebeit Ost/Berlin, Hauptbannfuhrer without command responsabilities, a pair in gold celleon for an Oberbannfuhrer serving as a Gebietsfuhrer.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

I'm trying to get better at taking photos of my items. Here's a few group shots I took today in natural light on a painters canvas.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

Nice images. The simple addition of placing some white card behind an item makes for a good pic. I do this too.

Cheers, Ade.
    Had good advice? Saved money? Why not become a Gold Club Member, just hit the green "Join WRF Club" tab at the top of the page and help support the forum!

Frank-
    Your collection continues to amaze me. These are wonderful items to see. The sight of your high ranking boards reminded me that back in the mid 1960's, I bought about 20 of these from a vet who likely had gotten them out of a RZM outlet. All of them were unissued and likely the first ones to turn up in the collector market. I took them to the next gun show to share with my collector friends of that time and at some point, someone stole all of them! It was my first but not last loss to someone who wnated to build a collection the easy way.
    BOB

LIFE'S LOSERS NEVER LEARN FROM THE ERROR OF THEIR WAYS.

Page 38 of 67 FirstFirst ... 28 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 48 ... LastLast