Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 47 of 67 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 ... LastLast

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Article about: darin modest thanks for those better pics very good for future reff! my scottish freind nice cloth proficiancy badge did you get anything hj at the leeds fair?? heres my latest hj item a 7 f

?

Default Re: HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Quote by FrankBooth View Post
    Thank you for the comments Carfin and Ewan, and thank the both of you for sharing your nice items as well. Youth collecting is often overlooked but the impact of the youth organizations during the war was significant IMO.
    Unfortunate choice of words but yes.
    Just kidding
    I know what you mean.

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ/BDM/DJ Collections
    P
    Many

JMM
    ?

Quote by FrankBooth View Post
    Thank you for the comments Carfin and Ewan, and thank the both of you for sharing your nice items as well. Youth collecting is often overlooked but the impact of the youth organizations during the war was significant IMO.
    Very true Darin! I am interested on the 30's / 40's eurpean military youth movements (Germany, Italy, Spain and Portugal) and also think they're often considered a "minor thing"

Default Friedel Pook's DJ Fuhrer Ausweis!

This leader ID was opened for him on his promotion to DJ-Oberhordenführer on 1.10.1938. He was later promoted to DJ-Oberjungenschaftsführer (can't see the date) and the next promotion shows that by 1940 he was in the HJ (he was promoted to HJ-Oberkameradschaftsführer in that year).

His original Bann was 15 Minden but in Oct 1941 that Bann was split and a new Bann (833) was created. From then he was a part of that Bann. You can see the stamps for Bann 833 on the slip of paper you mentioned. They ran out of space on the leader ID so the little slip of paper shows his last two appointments (HJ Standortführer from Oct 1942 until Aug 1943 and Gefolgschaftsführer of 18/833).

full credit to Garry from the hj-research forum for this info as my reading and understanding of German is not too great!

well i bought this set because you dont often see such well filled in hj Ausweis like this plus it looks to have had lots of period use and shows good original ware, still held by the strings that is sandwiched in between the card, has bad storage and rust water damaged to the front, the shoulder strap and rank pips also show alot of ware aswell as rust water damage and zinc pest!

this was being sold as what it is a well used hj ausweis and shoulder strap 50.00 euros. how could i say no? have no reason to doubt they belong together but one will never know for sure i suppose but they have surely been together a long time imo, i liked the extra slip of paper too, an he was a bronze proficiency badge winner also!

as flimsy as it looks the fibres holding it together are not going to break anytime soon and opens and closes with a bit care, these fuhrer ausweis were made to last for sure! these FA are the only hj cards to have this fiber reinforcing through them that i have seen yet!
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

Nice set Ewan. Funny how on some H.J. straps the "slip on" style were used as "sew on" by cutting the lash off the reverse.

Here's a couple of new things I've added.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  
    Attached Images Attached Images HJ/BDM/DJ Collections 

Thanks man nice additions there Darin! especially the early oberbann rune!!

yes i noticed the extra strip had been cut off and the old style utilized, you think it was because they were loose and flimsy when just slipped under and buttoned? once had a hj shirt with this style of attachment and they fell forward and never sat properly and were a little loose i think it would have been easier to cut them off and sew them in of course this is jmo

those new boards are intriguing with the wire and not far away from my single strap, i am going to buy a few pairs only just for display but dont want mint ones!

keep up the good work mate!

Ewan

Hi Darin & Evan,

Very nice HJ items, thank you for sharing.
    Best regards from Alsace , France.
    Carfin.

?

Well I just was checking out some of my collection. I really need to display at some point because my collection feels like the ending scene of Raiders of the Lost Ark! Everything neatly placed in containers, sealed and then stacked. Love the items guys incredible collections. Here is BDM jacket I have had for over twenty five years. I will pull out the photo stash from an HJ school I have soon with other items.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

Thank you for showing your Kletterveste. I look forward to seeing other H.J. items from your collection.

Hi,

Nice BDM jacket. Thank you for sharing.
    Best regards from Alsace , France.
    Carfin.

JMM
    ?

Very nice jacket Anzel. Thanks for showing it

Page 47 of 67 FirstFirst ... 37 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 57 ... LastLast