Militaria-Reisig & Antiquitäten - Top
Display your banner here
Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 ... LastLast

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Article about: darin modest thanks for those better pics very good for future reff! my scottish freind nice cloth proficiancy badge did you get anything hj at the leeds fair?? heres my latest hj item a 7 f

Default Re: HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Quote by kirby View Post
    Interesting thread. Here is some of the HJ stuff from my collection. I will add more shots soon.
    hello Kirby, is there a significance on the hj leaders belt rigs? or is just a material variation?

they look awesome!

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ/BDM/DJ Collections
    P
    Many

Default 1939 Reichsberufswettkampf particapents urkunde and Kreissieger winners badge!

here is a neat little item that has survived well and has 70+ years of dirt on (scared to clean the glass) so it stays as is !

nice the way it is imo, period framed also someone was proud of it for sure!

liked the ink stamping also,

some great items being shown just wished we had some close ups
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

?

Hello. Glad you like my HJ items. On the buckles the brocade is just a standard HJ leaders model. There is a very rare gold HJ leaders brocade that would be used with the gold type buckle I have on a leather belt.

I have two other winter uniforms I will have to take some photos of.

All the best

Kirby

did the badge come with. its a kool looking badge. I like it. do you know the reason for issue on this award.

sorry i should have said, the badge is just a a 3rd place one from the 1939 compo, the badge i just put in for effect

there was loads of different reasons for enterys into the RBWK

and i also have to admit i am only just starting to read up on this aswell as collect these badges!

sorry i cant be of more help mate

atb

ewan thanks for the quick reply. will get some close up photos tomarrow of my youth stuff.

here is my only 38 Kreissieger i just love the way the finish patinas over on these badges!

Brehmer was the only maker of the 1938 badges! any other maker is fake.

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

Quote by deadeye View Post
    ewan thanks for the quick reply. will get some close up photos tomarrow of my youth stuff.
    that would be nice mate, and please dont think i was singling you on my reply

?

Another winter uniform with the style of a navy jacket.

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

An odd set of H.J. lower level leadership straps, they appear to be transitional straps converted from tan 1934 pattern straps to post 1938 leadership straps by being dyed black and having metal numerals and twist cord piping attached. It appears they were originally for Bann 233 Gladbach-Rheydt of the West/Ruhr-Niederrhein Gebiet and then converted for Bann 131 Hamm of the West/Westfalen Gebiet. There are holes where it looks as though 3 pips were attached at one time for the rank of a Gefolgschaftsfuhrer. There was normally a transition period when new regulation H.J. insignia was introduced to allow members to change over and I believe this set is an example of the transition. An oddity but I like them.

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

Page 52 of 67 FirstFirst ... 2 42 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 62 ... LastLast