Lakesidetrader - Top
Display your banner here
Page 53 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 ... LastLast

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Article about: darin modest thanks for those better pics very good for future reff! my scottish freind nice cloth proficiancy badge did you get anything hj at the leeds fair?? heres my latest hj item a 7 f

?

Default Re: HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

A few more items.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ/BDM/DJ Collections
    P
    Many

Very nice to see the Bann 252 Oberbann 6 1934 pattern straps. Not easy to find and a bonus with the Unterbann number as well. Congratulations on that set, fantastic.

?

Hello. Was this just a small bann? Is the black pipping rare to find? I usually collect buckles, daggers and headgear but I do like HJ insignia.

Quote by kirby View Post
    Hello. Was this just a small bann? Is the black pipping rare to find? I usually collect buckles, daggers and headgear but I do like HJ insignia.
    The Bann was known as Bann Vest, and was located in the West/Westfalen Gebiet. I am unsure of the size of the Bann but West/Westfalen was a large area so there were several Bann in the Gebiet. The black piping indicates that this Bann was part of Oberbann 6 and yes the black numbered and piped 1934 pattern straps are difficult to find in the H.J. insignia collecting arena. My collection of H.J. straps is pretty large (around 300 examples) but I only have a set and two single straps piped and numbered in Oberbann 6 black coloring. Congratulations on this fine set that you have shown.

Quote by FrankBooth View Post
    An odd set of H.J. lower level leadership straps, they appear to be transitional straps converted from tan 1934 pattern straps to post 1938 leadership straps by being dyed black and having metal numerals and twist cord piping attached. It appears they were originally for Bann 233 Gladbach-Rheydt of the West/Ruhr-Niederrhein Gebiet and then converted for Bann 131 Hamm of the West/Westfalen Gebiet. There are holes where it looks as though 3 pips were attached at one time for the rank of a Gefolgschaftsfuhrer. There was normally a transition period when new regulation H.J. insignia was introduced to allow members to change over and I believe this set is an example of the transition. An oddity but I like them.
    dont know about a picture speaking a thousand words mate them boards surely do !

i like them for sure as they show much history!

Jan
    ?

Some pics of my HJ or DJ drum

Best,

Jan
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

JMM
    ?

A nice piece to own, Jan

That is a very powerful picture ,i do like that a lot havent seen anything with such punch for a while.

HJ/BDM/DJ CollectionsHi Guys .I keep posting things in the wrong places hope this is the right home for it.
    I feel i need to tell you this.
    The Knife on the left is the whole reason for my adicted collecting.
    When i was on leave from the British Army at 16 i got that.In my 20s i had left and was about to move in with my first wife to be.She made me get rid of it with several other bayonets.I did.
    Well we ended up splitting up.
    Five years ago i found this HJ knife in an antiques shop a long way away from where i sold it.
    I know this is the very one due to some tiny dammage i remember.So after 15 years by chance it started this crazy road down this great hoby.

Nice collection Pete!!

Can we see some close up shots

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 53 of 67 FirstFirst ... 3 43 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 63 ... LastLast