Military Antiques Stockholm - Top
Display your banner here
Page 54 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 ... LastLast

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Article about: darin modest thanks for those better pics very good for future reff! my scottish freind nice cloth proficiancy badge did you get anything hj at the leeds fair?? heres my latest hj item a 7 f

Default Re: HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Hi there i will at some point ,they are all fixed into a frame takes a while to remove them and not cause dammage .But as said i will at some point.
    Regards Pete

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ/BDM/DJ Collections
    P
    Many

Default Re: HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Quote by petesav View Post
    Hi there i will at some point ,they are all fixed into a frame takes a while to remove them and not cause dammage .But as said i will at some point.
    Regards Pete
    those early diamonds stick out a mile pete!! the one to the right of the 39 Kreis and one above the 38 look like ges gesch marked pins the way the enamel is done on these with the high point down the middle of the red enamel is fantastic quality! much more exciting than the RZM pins, well to me at least!

check this cartoon ges gesch marking on a pin with enamel like i try an describe above, the font looks like what you would see in a comic book lol
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

JMM
    ?

Here are a few items more I'd like to share with you
    At last was able to get a scarf (and knot) and summer cap also. Step by step my HJ summer uniform is "growing" (still some items left...)
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

Well I'm proud to finally contribute to this thread with my new HJ Knife that i picked up at the local militaria show
    Heres my small collection
    HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Hi ,

Nice HJ items, Congrats.
    Best regards from Alsace , France.
    Carfin.

My additions have been few and far between lately. Here is a very early strap for Bann 29. Also a very early D.J. wimpel, shown with a matching Sigrune from my collection.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

excellent Darin the pennant and sig are rare beautys the straps a cool item also, an item i have never seen is any of the early straps... yet!!

few an far between because the best is always expensive when it turns up!

Jan
    ?

A sad reminder about the futility of war. This 16 year old BDM memmer died in the bombing ("durch terrorangriff") of Innsbruck 20-10-1944. Thanks John for this one too!

Best,

Jan

Jan
    ?

As there were not that many casualities in Innsbruck on the 20.10.1944 she may very well have been one of the two casualities mentioned by Leo Unterrichter in his book "Die Luftangriffe auf Nordtirol im Kriege 1939-1945:

"20. 10. 44, ...

Innsbruck: Im Walde bei der Poltenhütte 2 WM.-Angehörige durch
    Treffer getötet."...

Best,

Jan

P.S. Here´s an interesting documenttary about children fighting for the Reich (in German but with good footage):

Von der Schulbank an die Front - Kindersoldaten im Zweiten Weltkrieg - YouTube

Hi,

Great HJ items, congrats guys.
    Best regards from Alsace , France.
    Carfin.

Page 54 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4 44 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 64 ... LastLast