Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 56 of 67 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 ... LastLast

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Article about: darin modest thanks for those better pics very good for future reff! my scottish freind nice cloth proficiancy badge did you get anything hj at the leeds fair?? heres my latest hj item a 7 f

Quote by kirby View Post
    I will have to research the diamond. It is the same size as you see on buckles described as Studentenbund. Angolia's book shows an diamond like this or a visor he says might be a early Student League cap. Thank for the info.

All the best

Kirby
    Hello Kirby, what Angolia book is that? i have seen the period advertisement, advertising this as a badge for ware and purchase by the HJ/BDM this is two heavy brass prongs to the rear, this period catalog page is shown at the hj forum, if you fancy a look as i know your a member.

cheers, Ewan

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ/BDM/DJ Collections
    P
    Many

Like your Avatar Ewan, is that new? Lol

JMM
    ?

Quote by Mark Tuson View Post
    Yeah, was about to make the same comment
    Is that BDM manequin on display with the rest of your great collection?

Time we had a full collection shot Ewan !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Hey Nick, its sadly everywhere, its all in boxes, cigar boxes in cupboards, drawers etc mate i cannot display anything unfortunately , i have some good piles of militaria shots i will upload later having no display area dont stop the bug as i am sure you know!

p.s even the teenage Frau mannequin above is in the cupboard, 2014 sees the birth of my new baby and a move to a bigger house ( in flat at the mo ) and hope to convert the loft for my HJ stuff

atb mate

Quote by Mark Tuson View Post
    lol, think i started it in late Oct and had a few strokes of luck along the way!

JMM , yes its mine mate and will be on display in 2014 sometime!! tonight i will upload some shots of it here for yous to see,

shes in winter uniform

JMM
    ?

Good Ewan! We'll be waiting for that display
    Thanks

Recent additions. Second pattern Feldscher qualification, a couple of D.J. straps, and a neat photo of an NPEA member serving as a Flakhelfer. The Feldscher patch and the photo came from Ebay US for very great prices. Sometimes gems can be found in the sea of junk that is on Ebay.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

some rare as hens teeth HJ Drillich caps

the grey for the WE HJ Lagers , have seen the brown as being for AHS members but of course they wore the grey aswell, all 3 caps are really small, the brown is tiny and a good bit smaller than the other two, it has initials inside and has two worn repairs ( ware holes have been sown up in brown thread and the re wore through again) a well used cap for sure, but still a very nice piece.

what a serious find, 2 grey at once would have loved to have kept them together as they have been for decades but i had to share the love with a fellow forum member/friend whom was kind enough to sell me an original untouched BDM blouse from his collection. ( he was not selling, i made a good offer) and got the piece thankfully, it was only right to help him achieve a cap he had always been looking for, a very long time collector aswell, suppose it shows the availability of these

the pics of my BDM uniform is not great atall and was only took quickly in doors to show a friend tomorrow if dry i will take more of it. it deserves to be seen as it is,
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

Darin/Ewan

Great additions guys !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 56 of 67 FirstFirst ... 6 46 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 66 ... LastLast