Great Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Article about: darin modest thanks for those better pics very good for future reff! my scottish freind nice cloth proficiancy badge did you get anything hj at the leeds fair?? heres my latest hj item a 7 f

Default Bann 13 ( Münster) BDM / JM summer rank insignia

here is my new eagle which i got in Thursday!

awesome quality in this piece, a variation i believe as its the first i have seen the bird embroidered on to a piece of cloth backing before being sewn to another piece of backing then attached to the buckram stiffeners, its a nice cream colour and is neatly zig-zag stitched around the bird.

have to admit , this is one of the nicest items i have ever owned !

its for the rank of Ringfuhrerin and white for the summer dress ware

on the NS F-W magazine shows an leader/Ringfuhrerin in Gau Salsburg
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ/BDM/DJ Collections
    P
    Many

Wow Ewan ! An absolute gem

A big congrats mate !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

cheers Nick, the above eagle, caps, and the BDM uniform, Jungzugwimple and speere is pretty much my additions for the whole of 2013

Quote by HJ-Collector View Post
    cheers Nick, the above eagle, caps, and the BDM uniform, Jungzugwimple and speere is pretty much my additions for the whole of 2013
    ..and what a great year mate! You have chosen well, you have always had a good eye for HJ items !

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Quote by Woolgar View Post
    ..and what a great year mate! You have chosen well, you have always had a good eye for HJ items !

Nick
    cheers mate, truth be told i had too free up my seiger badges to fund the uniform, if only those numbers come up!

will get some outdoor pics of the Frau asap, the cameras a belter its just the doughnut operating it, i realised after taking them all the camera was on macro the whole time so the far off shots are not the best lol

i have a pair of private purchase BDM winter trousers in good used condition to match the rest but they smell so bad they stank my flat out, so they are well sealed in a bag in storage i really dont know what to do with them , i was think a look warm water bath then an airing but chickened out

so i bought a mint pair with original tailors label and price to keep her non smelly, they fit perfectly, the waist is only 21 inches, the kletterweste just hides the tag on display so shes not bad looking!

i was never going to photograph her with the DJ wimple for obvious reasons, untill i found the attached photo on ebay then i just had to

cheers mate
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

Great stuff Ewan Thanks for posting mate

Did you try Fabreeze on the winter trousers ?

I really miss collecting HJ/BDM

Are you still on the HJ forum ?

Nick

thanks ma friend, as i said i chickened out from touching them might just try that mate because with water they would need ironed when dry and this can never happen so i might try a neutralizer on them, cheers!

yes it misses you too mate and so does the forum, yes still there mate and always will be, its really came on so it has! pop in sometime, i also see from this thread there is another HJ insignia collector that also misses your input there

i meant to say i see you have not lost the Junger bug all together with ya knife and armband

take it easy Nick

Ewan, I see who bought that Wimpel from Toby now. Great item at a fair price also.

cheers Darin, it was fair mate, in hand its a one looker, the chain stitch embroidery looked very flash/white in Tobys pictures, in hand they are well aged, the wimples clips and the eyes on the pole match exactly in corrosion, it looks much better in hand and really glad i bought it !! both pole parts and the metal sleeve is marked RZM M3/27.

here you can see the age colouring of the embroidery , the oxidization to the clip and ring, the info has been wrote on with a wax crayon or something before embroidering this is what the smudges are from, same scenario with the ink RZM M/3 , the materials so course its worth it away and smudged it, all smudging is sold and could/would not be removed, i love it!

everything lives in that cupboard next to the uniform hopefully 2014 this will change!

Merry Christmas and all the best in the collective year 2014 ! to one and all !

Page 57 of 67 FirstFirst ... 7 47 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... LastLast