MilitaryHarbor - Top
Display your banner here
Page 8 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 ... LastLast

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Article about: darin modest thanks for those better pics very good for future reff! my scottish freind nice cloth proficiancy badge did you get anything hj at the leeds fair?? heres my latest hj item a 7 f

Default Re: HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Unmarked RADwJ badge and the two medals it came with....................They have SUPER long ribbons !
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ/BDM/DJ Collections
    P
    Many

Early knife by Paul Selheimer with faint motto. It has no leather washer
    at the ricasso/crossguard junction, and I don't believe it ever had one.
    It fits nice and snug in the scabbard. It also has very light
    sharpening marks.............................
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

?

Hay guys been away for a bit nice to see the collections growing loving that shirt ewan awsome peace . Iv just got my HJ acheavments bag silver class as soon as i can get a good pic of it ill get them up here .

steve the large B on your hj PB means its a replacement for a lost or broken badge still non the less nice! also i think this hj dagger is early piece with no recasso so i dont think it would have had the leather piece and this is why it still fits snug a real nice piece!! hope i am right here darin? ade?

Quote by alfrie View Post
    Hay guys been away for a bit nice to see the collections growing loving that shirt ewan awsome peace . Iv just got my HJ acheavments bag silver class as soon as i can get a good pic of it ill get them up here .
    look forward to that mate! cheers for the comment on the shirt i have 5 or 6 pieces in the post only 1 not hj.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Unmarked RADwJ badge and the two medals it came with....................They have SUPER long ribbons !
    steve nice pieces mate i have a cased gold mothers cross on its way now but could we please keep this thread hj items only mate no disrespect intented here

hi folks cheers for all the emails and pms from everyone but i am still here and yous aint got rid of me yet lets get this thread back up.

heres whare i am at with my deutsches jungvolk oberbann sigrune patches not a easy little patch to aquire

oberbanns are
    1 red
    2 yellow
    3 green
    4 blue
    5 black
    6 white

i hope to find the other three soon and if you see any a heads up would be the one and i will do the same for you

cheers ewan

Quote by Ewan Stirling View Post
    steve nice pieces mate i have a cased gold mothers cross on its way now but could we please keep this thread hj items only mate no disrespect intented here

Thanks for the comments, Ewan !

And also for the 'B' on the Proficiency badge meaning it was
    a replacement. (Sorry about the MK and WMM.....!)

Regards, Steve.

Quote by Walkwolf View Post
    Thanks for the comments, Ewan !

And also for the 'B' on the Proficiency badge meaning it was
    a replacement. (Sorry about the MK and WMM.....!)

Regards, Steve.
    hi steve your welcome mate no worries on the other militaria as its still just as nice and deserves a thread of there own the civvie wmm is one i have still to pick up and yours would do

cheers ewan

Quote by Ewan Stirling View Post
    hi steve your welcome mate no worries on the other militaria as its still just as nice and deserves a thread of there own the civvie wmm is one i have still to pick up and yours would do

cheers ewan
    Ewan, there are many available. I've read that these were
    handed out in the millions! I've got three.............

Regards, Steve.

Page 8 of 67 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 18 58 ... LastLast