Damn Yankee - Top
Display your banner here
Page 9 of 67 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 ... LastLast

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Article about: darin modest thanks for those better pics very good for future reff! my scottish freind nice cloth proficiancy badge did you get anything hj at the leeds fair?? heres my latest hj item a 7 f

Default Re: HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

A few new additions last month.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ/BDM/DJ Collections
    P
    Many

darin top shelf rare items mate esp the dentist insignia and the lager armband

Very nice Darin!

Love the AHS Triangle

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

heres another nice Hitler jugend Mitglieds Ausweis ( membership card) of mine its from bann 764 in kusel it belonged to Mr Otto theiß whom was a metzger (butcher) as you will see.

not alot filled in but still a nice clean, photgraphed ausweis all the same i love the personal touch to these cards and thats why i have a few.

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

heres the straps i bought for my hj shirt these came from the guild and are to match a west westfalen triangle

cheers ewan

Quote by Ewan Stirling View Post
    heres the straps i bought for my hj shirt these came from the guild and are to match a west westfalen triangle

cheers ewan
    Good work Ewan its coming on very nicely mate

Nick
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

hi guys here my newest buy and had been looking for one of these bdm climbing jackets for a while and this came along at a nice price of £150 the rzm tag out weighed the arm diamond being removed found with a few other hj clothing gems like hj shirt, dj winter blouse, hj rain cape in germany few weeks back!

cant wait to stick a slightly grubby arm diamond on it its also missing a button to the front but theres three in the pocket of it

cheers ewan

Quote by Wolfspear View Post
    Good work Ewan its coming on very nicely mate

Nick
    cheers nick just to find this triangle now if you see one and your not for could you give us a shout matey?

heres the tag on the hj silk scarf just waiting on this and a few other buys but with all the flights being canceled with this damn volcano its taking forever
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

Congrats on the BDM jacket Ewan

The delays are a real pain, its hard to remain patient when you are looking forward to a delivery

Nick

cheers nick and i will second that!!

a few pics for here, still a long long way to go untill i have my fully! equiped manaquin

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

Page 9 of 67 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 19 59 ... LastLast