Griffin Militaria - Top
Display your banner here
Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Article about: darin modest thanks for those better pics very good for future reff! my scottish freind nice cloth proficiancy badge did you get anything hj at the leeds fair?? heres my latest hj item a 7 f

?

Arrow HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

Hi all thought i would start this thread of for people to show there HJ/BDM/DJ collections and bits of so come on peeps lets see what you got

Ok ill start I never ment to staet collectine HJ/BDM/DJ but found my self drawing to it after purchasing a HJ knife since then aka a mounth ago Iv gatherd a few other bits making a nice display bits that include .

HJ Knife relic
    BDM Triangle
    2 tinnies one 1934
    HJ Death card from the fire brigad helpers
    And 2 DJ stamps

Iv also just purchased a HJ Achievement Badge cloth version silver award waiting its arival.

Apologies for the poor cam qulaty as it dosint take good close ups
    Iv used one pic from the site i got one of the tinnies of as its of good quality

So thanks for reading and happy posting cheers every one.
    Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

2. # ADS
    Circuit advertisement HJ/BDM/DJ Collections
    P
    Many

Default Re: HJ/BDM/DJ Collections

hi here is a nice piece, a hj leaders ausweiss who achieved rank of rottenfuhrer 0n the 9th of nov 1943.

this piece is ex philip baker collection author of the Youth led by Youth series. hope you like

regards ewan

Click to enlarge the picture Click to enlarge the picture HJ/BDM/DJ Collections   HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  
    Last edited by HJ-Collector; 03-08-2010 at 03:12 PM.

?

Exellent piece ewan iam in the market for some thing like that at the min very nice thanks for showing mate

thanks mate here is my DJ fahnlein fahne with ink marked rune to jungbann in alzey. a BDM pennant with area numbers and small hj flag.

Here's a group shot of a bunch of my HJ stuff. Other pics are of Oberbannfuhrers shoulder boards from the Baker collection, NPEA shoulder board, grouping from Jungbann 201 Berlin Moabit "Herbert Norkus", my D.J. Sigrune collection. I've got lots of shoulder boards and straps around 36 pairs and about 60 singles. Good hunting, H.J. collecting is a lot of fun and there is a good variety of items out there.

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  

Quote by FrankBooth View Post
    Here's a group shot of a bunch of my HJ stuff. Other pics are of Oberbannfuhrers shoulder boards from the Baker collection, NPEA shoulder board, grouping from Jungbann 201 Berlin Moabit "Herbert Norkus", my D.J. Sigrune collection. I've got lots of shoulder boards and straps around 36 pairs and about 60 singles. Good hunting, H.J. collecting is a lot of fun and there is a good variety of items out there.
    darin serious eye candy never get fed up drooling over your pieces those uniform removed oberbann sig's are just mint also that DJ fahne is lovely any chance of a pic of just it itself for this thread?

p.s think this is a great idea keep all the youth pieces to this thread, nick & ade whare are yours?

cheers mates

These two are all I have to add.
    Tom
    Attached Images Attached Images HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  HJ/BDM/DJ Collections 

heres some other hitler jugend and Bund Deutscher Mädel pieces from my collection.

tom a worth while add mate nice early membership badge any rear pics?

assmann & sohne nickle silver hj belt buckle.

early deutsches jungvolk membership.

regards ewan

HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  
    Attached Images Attached Images HJ/BDM/DJ Collections 

Some great collections and items there guys

Here is mine
    Attached Images Attached Images HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  HJ/BDM/DJ Collections  HJ/BDM/DJ Collections 
    "In all my years as a soldier, I have never seen men fight so hard." - SS Obergruppenfuhrer Wilhelm Bittrich - Arnhem

Page 1 of 67 1 2 3 4 5 11 51 ... LastLast